NFL 2019

Maxx

If I was Washington, after changing the team name, I'd trade out of pick 2. I feel like Chase Young - while very good - isn't gonna be the difference maker that pushes them forward.

8 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

If I was Washington, after changing the team name, I'd trade out of pick 2. I feel like Chase Young - while very good - isn't gonna be the difference maker that pushes them forward.

On a bad team a pass rusher rarely is. They might be able to trade down with a team who desperately wants a QB, it's worth exploring.

• Like 1

Oh man it sounds like Jerruh is justifying re-signing Garrett already

Yeah that was stupid, but to miss a blatantly obvious PI call in the end zone, after all the shit around those calls lately, when you have the means to review it, is pretty fucking inexcusable 

• Like 1

I hate winning a game when a bad call is mad at the end...but I'll always be happy beating the Seahawks, especially when it's in Seattle, we win the division, the number one seed, and with Lynch playing.

18 hours ago, DMN said:

Andersen would be like, the 4th choice for me in a list like this, at best. If it's not Stenerud, it's Vinatieri, and if not him it's Tucker. Andersen played for 100 years and never made an important kick.

Partly correct. He kicked the NFC championship to Atlanta in the 98 season. After Gary Anderson of the 15-1 Vikings put his kick wide left (his first miss in two years at that point). But i do like both Adam V and Justin T as much as the next guy. So i agree with your argument to some degree.  

• Sad 1

Glad he’s gone.  Now to see who they hire - hopefully not a retread 

I really thought the Giants were a logical landing spot for Rivera, so for him to take the Washington job before even seeing what openings are there means that Snyder backed up the truck and gave him money that would’ve been impossible to turn down.

22 minutes ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

Glad he’s gone.  Now to see who they hire - hopefully not a retread 

I really thought the Giants were a logical landing spot for Rivera, so for him to take the Washington job before even seeing what openings are there means that Snyder backed up the truck and gave him money that would’ve been impossible to turn down.

Yeah Washington gave itself a huge head start. I would have really thought Arians would have worked out had the Giants had the chance to get him, but it didn't work out since he came out of his brief retirement last year.

Maybe they look at Stefanski? I assume they go offense since they have a young QB despite there being zero correlation that it helps a QB's long-term development.

Or this...