NFL 2019

Maxx

28 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I'm a little surprised. I could be wrong but didn't Bell get a lot less than he wanted after doing the same thing?

Unlike Bell though, this season wouldn't accrue on their contracts so they'd still have the same amount left on their deals. 

9 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Now there's a report now saying Dallas has offered Zeke, Dax, and Cooper all extensions that would make them top 5 in the league at their positions.

All comes down to the guarantees and how far they're extended. I'm sure their offers *look* good on paper but that ultimately means nothing if the guarantees aren't good. 

14 hours ago, livid said:

Will be interesting to see how this plays out. 

You do you Zeke!  Hold out for as long as you need to get paid!

No, I'm totally not saying that as an Eagles fan who doesn't want you to play...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Antonio Brown got cryotherapy without proper footwear and he’s now out with frostbitten feet.

I’ve heard of players getting cold feet after joining the Raiders but this is ridiculous.

Thank you. I have already adjusted my Fantasy Football name accordingly.

• Admin

The Miami Dolphins signed defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche on Thursday and placed the former first-round pick on the physically unable to perform list. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The 24-year-old is still recovering from surgery last December to repair a torn ACL.

Nkemdiche was released by the Arizona Cardinals last month after registering 4.5 sacks and 44 tackles in 27 games (six starts) over three seasons.

Nkemdiche was drafted 29th overall out of Mississippi in 2016.