NFL 2019

Maxx

The league I've been in for what is now an 8th season inexplicably has no waiver period so I always try to keep a rotating bench spot free for players that explode during a game early in the season so I can hang on to them and see if they're the real deal.  Already went ahead snagged Hollywood Brown.

• Like 1

Miami is getting beaten up so badly that sea shepherd haven been called.... I knew they were bad, but god damn! 

1 minute ago, Trent Buschetta said:

The league I've been in for what is now an 8th season inexplicably has no waiver period so I always try to keep a rotating bench spot free for players that explode during a game early in the season so I can hang on to them and see if they're the real deal.  Already went ahead snagged Hollywood Brown.

Very shrewd move to keep a spot open like that.

Crazy that it is week 1 already. I really think the Lions should win but...I mean you all know already. 

1 minute ago, JMarushin said:

They threw batteries at Santa!

Snowballs