NFL 2019

Maxx

5 hours ago, iDOL said:

Kellen Moore seems competent running the offense. He’s actually letting Dak... be a mobile quarterback instead of making him stay in the pocket and eat sacks. Weird.

DID SOMEBODY SAY...

(Sorry I had to)

• Thanks 1

Bill also had far more playoff and championship wins than Shula and he's coached in seven fewer seasons.  He's the best coach in history and has nothing left to prove.

That said, I've always assumed they were a package deal in retirement.  I can totally see Brady not wanting to retire and risk Bill simply moving on and winning without him.  Cause then you'd get the "Brady = system quarterback" jabs even though every QB is a system QB.

2 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

There really look like there are only about four tough games on New England’s schedule.  Just eyeballing it the Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, and maybe Ravens are the only ones that give me pause.  I didn’t count tonight because they’ve largely owned the Steelers.  Same reason I won’t count the Texans either.

We always joke about the regular season being extended preseason for the Patriots but it really feels like it this year.

It looks like the at Miami game won't be as much of a problem as it usually is either.

I think this team can easily go 13-3.  Maybe better.  There will be one game where they shit the bed against a bad team, and then beat a few playoff caliber teams.

I wonder who is the odd man out with AB coming in.

Game tonight was good.  First time I ever went to an NFL game in person.  Had fun.  Banner ceremony was awesome.  Beating Pittsburgh is awesome.

Edited by Lowerdeck
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

I think this team can easily go 13-3.  Maybe better.  

Wow, bold prediction.  Can’t believe you’re going out on a limb like that.  You think they can win a playoff game this year too?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Wow, bold prediction.  Can’t believe you’re going out on a limb like that.  You think they can win a playoff game this year too?

Image result for playoffs rant

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

After that performance I wouldn't be averse to us tanking to get Ben's replacement sorted.

What are your thoughts on Mason Rudolph? I remembr when he was being drafted there was talk of him being a potentially good starter with a bit of work. 

the whole thing is kind of cute until you see gronk break the goose's neck so Brady can use it for blood doping and Bellichek plucks it to make socks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1