NFL 2019

Maxx

Just now, Maxx said:

Oh this 3 man booth isn’t going to be good either.

I'm just glad Riddick is there, he's been big on the Raiders this off-season and seems reasonable.

Am I crazy for thinking the AB stuff could out a good chip on the team's shoulders? The crowd is definitely here for it tonight, if they get off to a hot start it could be big for a young team.

1 hour ago, DMN said:

I'm just glad Riddick is there, he's been big on the Raiders this off-season and seems reasonable.

Am I crazy for thinking the AB stuff could out a good chip on the team's shoulders? The crowd is definitely here for it tonight, if they get off to a hot start it could be big for a young team.

No I wouldnt say that is why you are crazy.

That's exactly the type of stuff that would fire a squad up

14 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Yeah, that was one of those plays that looked like nothing, but when they slowed it down, you could see Conley's neck compress. I'm hoping they're just being extra cautious and he'll be ok. 

It looked like he was able to move his hands, hopefully that's a good sign.

I'm not going to blow things out of proportion, but it's nice to see the Raiders just play good, fundamental football. The offensive line has been great tonight, Denver's pass rush hasn't been able to do anything between the quick passes, screens, and good play.

Edit: I'm already in love with Josh Jacobs, tho.