NFL 2019

Maxx

You know who I feel sorry for right now? Darius Rucker.

He's such a baby, the Dolphins make him cry!

But, seriously, the Saints will be perfectly fine with Bridgewater. They might lose a game or two they'd likely win with Brees, but they're not going to go 0-for with him under center.

21 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Ben is officially out for the season.

Who needs Antonio Brown or Leveon Bell when you’ve got a 37 year old always banged up QB?

Yeah, it is pretty shit news, but with either Bridgewater or Hill, Saints should probably be able to win 3 or so of the next 6. 4-4 with a returning Brees will be enough to still have them in the hunt for the playoffs I'd assume considering how their division isn't particularly strong this year. I think he only misses one division rival game as well IIRC which is important.

Oh hey Sports Illustrated unearthed another sexual misconduct allegation against Antonio Brown, along with a bunch of other law suits and incidents that show how he’s a huge piece of shit even without sexual assault allegations.