NFL 2019

Maxx

Rudolph looked fine the other day tbh. The Steelers D is by far thei bigger problem this season. 

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

...they are

I mean yeah they traded Minkah Fitzpatrick now but man offer up anyone for a pick, TWENTY FOUR SEVEN - hound these teams - if you see an injury, get on the phone and offer a replacement

He's not going to make miracles happen on defense but I'd rather watch him progress than give Eli a full season goodbye. Shame it didn't work out for Eli the last couple years and it'll be interesting to see if he gets dealt or released so he can try and start somewhere else. 

What a terrible way to treat a two time Super Bowl winning QB.  How dare you not start him every game this season, and also the next.  And as long as he wants to play until he retires.  Such disrespect wow

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

I really hope Buffalo is halfway decent, because it's gonna be a while before there's a watchable Patriots game otherwise.

Jets twice, at Buffalo, at Washington, Giants.  The Pats gonna be favored by double digits in all those except maybe Buffalo.  Blowout wins are boring.  I fell asleep during the second half yesterday.

:crying: My team is too good! Boo-fucking-hoo! :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Lineker said:

It’s been a long time coming.  The outrage over Eli’s benching in 2017 wasn’t because people were mad about Eli getting benched as much as who he was benched for.  Had they played Davis Webb (who yes I know sucks now but as a third round rookie it made sense to try him) they would’ve avoided backlash.  There was literally no value in playing Geno Smith.

But the worst thing they could’ve done was what they actually did:  attempt to apologize to Eli by massively overcorrecting and trying to build the whole franchise around him again.

Records-wise this season is still going to suck.  But you hope in 14 games that Jones gives you confidence about being the QB of the future.  And if he does, then you can daydream about drafting Chase Young and using all of the cap space that’s being freed up to load up the defense and maybe make this not be the painfully long rebuild Giants fans fear it will be.

1 hour ago, DYSI said:

He's not going to make miracles happen on defense but I'd rather watch him progress than give Eli a full season goodbye. Shame it didn't work out for Eli the last couple years and it'll be interesting to see if he gets dealt or released so he can try and start somewhere else. 

The way he's been playing, who'd want him? Unless they mainly use a running game.

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

:crying: My team is too good! Boo-fucking-hoo! :lol: 

Yeah we're good, but the level the AFC East is on is abysmal.  You want at least some challenges to make things interesting and keep motivation up.  Someone to at least push you in the division, to be prepared for the playoffs and the better teams.

Clemson and Bama could beat the Week 3 Dolphins and Jets.

Edited by Lowerdeck

22 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

The way he's been playing, who'd want him? Unless they mainly use a running game.

He'd still be pretty capable on a contending team with pieces around him.. 

Or a desperate team that really needs a QB. 

With that said he has a no trade clause, so he's only going to go to the right situation.