Sign in to follow this  
Maxx

NFL 2019

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

So I’m going to the Packers/Cowboys game next weekend, got nosebleed seats. I’ll be in Detroit two weeks later and there’s a Lions home game.  I could get lower bowl seats for the same price. 

Actually looking at the resale market right now, the price of a lower bowl seat for Lions/Vikings is about $20 than a standing room only ticket at Cowboys/Packers

I'm planning on going to the Dolphins home game versus the Jets in November. I figure both teams are so shitty that it'll probably be the most competitive game the Dolphins play this year. Tickets are already cheap but I figure I'll wait another couple of losses to get them REAL cheap.

Edited by LL.
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, LL. said:

I'm planning on going to the Dolphins home game versus the Jets in December. I figure both teams are so shitty that it'll probably be the most competitive game the Dolphins play this year. Tickets are already cheap but I figure I'll wait another couple of losses to get them REAL cheap.

At this rate they’ll be paying you.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Twist said:

At this rate they’ll be paying you.

hell a few more losses they might try playing him

• Like 1

Just saw Sportscenter ask the question “Who is gonna face a bigger challenge inn Sunday, Tom Brady or Josh Allen?”

🙄

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

Just saw Sportscenter ask the question “Who is gonna face a bigger challenge inn Sunday, Tom Brady or Josh Allen?”

🙄

Tom's expecting a very difficult Sudoku in the Boston Globe.

At least it'll probably be the type of stage show that wakes us up a bit at 2am (in the UK) and if the Patriots are inevitably 21-0 up or something against whoever comes out of the NFC.

Dirty late helmet-to-helmet hit by the Eagles has taken Williams out of the game.

The 2017 Eagles: Analytics are the future watch us go for it on 4th down and throw on 1st down

The 2019 Eagles: Let's run the ball all 3 downs

Think it's clear Frank Reich was the brains of that operation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Already beats Maroon 5's dud by about a million miles

Can the Green Bay defence wake up please, instead of netting me negative fantasy points...

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

I've very ok with this!  Shakira has always been a guilty pleasure of mine

12 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Can the Green Bay defence wake up please, instead of netting me negative fantasy points...

Yeah!  Catch up on sleep next weekend guys 

@The Chiksrara Special killing me as it is this week.  Imagine if you hadn't let Howard on the bench!