NFL 2019

Maxx

That was a fun game. Always nice to beat the tits too. Minshew is really promising, hopefully he has a high ceiling.

Shame about Ramsey, probably his last game as a Jag but it is what it is, as long as they get a nice haul (2 firsts+) then I doubt I'll be too mad. He was always going to want to move to a big market team once his contract was up so to get a nice return now isn't so bad.

https://deadspin.com/report-antonio-brown-sent-threatening-texts-to-artist-1838272369

Brown’s messages included insults about the artist’s income, photos of her young children, and requests made to someone named “Eric B” to “look up her background history see how broke this girl is.”

The texts came on Wednesday evening, two days after SI published a story that included the artist’s account of what she said happened. The artist’s lawyer responded by sending a letter to the NFL. According to Klemko’s report, the league has arranged for phone call between the artist’s attorneys and NFL investigators. In the letter, lawyer Lisa J. Banks said her client was “understandably frightened” about the messages that “clearly intended to threaten and intimidate her.” Banks added that her client was not looking for financial compensation.

2 hours ago, Rey Cloudy said:

This needs even more elaboration.

This is the not the woman who accused him of rape.  This is another woman who he hired to paint a mural in his house, then while she was doing it, came up behind her naked besides the towel he had over his junk.  He then never paid her all of the money he owed her.  

So she gives an interview to Sports Illustrated, recounting that story.  She’s not suing him, she’s not pressing charges, she just gave an interview.

Antonio Brown’s reaction to this was to start a group chat with his boys, that also included this woman and HIS OWN LAWYER, in which he sent threatening messages, pics of her children and orders to dig up dirt on her.

Ban this dumb fuck from the league.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Maxx said:

This needs even more elaboration.

This is the not the woman who accused him of rape.  This is another woman who he hired to paint a mural in his house, then while she was doing it, came up behind her naked besides the towel he had over his junk.  He then never paid her all of the money he owed her.  

So she gives an interview to Sports Illustrated, recounting that story.  She’s not suing him, she’s not pressing charges, she just gave an interview.

Antonio Brown’s reaction to this was to start a group chat with his boys, that also included this woman and HIS OWN LAWYER, in which he sent threatening messages, pics of her children and orders to dig up dirt on her.

Ban this dumb fuck from the league.

And if course Belichick will grump and hurumph his way through a press conference, then walk out when he gets asked about the psychopath on his team

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

I was gonna say, we can’t really hate on Billy B for not wanting to talk about it. He likely never asked for Brown and I can’t fault him for wanting to talk about just football. That should be the job after all.

Do you really think anyone gets signed by the Pats without Belichick okaying it?

1 hour ago, Lint said:

Do you really think anyone gets signed by the Pats without Belichick okaying it?

He’s the general manager, so it can’t happen.

He was perfect for Boston with the persecution complex he has.  Send harassing, intimidating text messages to someone, including pics of their kids and then act like you’re the victim.  Hope he’s blackballed.

• Like 5

I fully expect the NFL to now spring into action and suspend him or put him on the exempt list.  I’m also betting they’ll be requiring he get a psych eval as part of his reinstatement conditions