NFL 2019

Maxx

WHAT THE FUCK! His goddamn helmet was ripped off and NO PENALTY?!

That is the nastiest face mask i ever saw. How in the hell is that not a penalty! 

19 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

officiating has been an absolute disaster this year.  Baffling that it’s gotten this bad.

fzgguheodeqgzpqppvva.gif

16 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I hate that! Even if it was PI on Roberts I hate that they can challenge that. It was a fun play they might take away now

Do I not understand Football or does John Harbaugh not understand Football? Because one of us is making some really weird choices today

I think he just thinks we need as many points as possible but losing out on 2 conversions is bad because now we absolutely need 1.

These refs are trash.

12 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I found myself unconsciously rooting for the Ravens but I just noticed Ingram is probably going to cost me my Fantasy game so fuck off Baltimore :P 

WELL I HOPE THE BEARS LOSE OUT THE REST OF THE YEAR :angry:

Spoiler

:P

One half of football and I’m pretty impressed by Daniel Jones, aside from the fumble which has been an issue with him that will probably only be fixed with experience when he gets more familiar with pressure.

Unfortunately, he’s going to start his career with a horrendous record because the Giants defense remains the worst I’ve ever seen.  Six possessions for Tampa Bay, six scores.  James Bettcher should be fired tomorrow because this is a complete schematic failure.