NFL 2019

Maxx

17 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

I mean congratulations are really in order for Jay Gruden. He's finally free.

THIS! 

As long as Dan Snyder is boss, that team is going to be a clown show. Just look at his feats: 

Trading for McNabb
Overpaying Haynesworth (generally overpaying a bunch of guys so over the hill that they broke down on the downslope)
Firing Schottenheimer and replacing him with Steve Spurrier 🤡
The second Jim Zorn Season (from 8-8 to 4-12.) They were the only NFC East team under .500 that season :o
Firing Norv Turner after he won the division
That Monday Night beating that they got from the Eagles (was it 35-0 when the second quarter began?)
No HC under Snyder have left Landover with a winning record (Schottenheimer did an 8-8)

Is it true that he charge people who want to watch training camp? 

So there's a chance that the Giants will be without Barkley, Wayne Gallman, Sterling Shepard, AND Evan Engram tomorrow in New England.

Good lord.  I knew it'd be ugly but now it has all the makings of a four-score blowout.  I'm almost at the point where they should just consider this a glorified preseason game/bye week and put Eli in to get sacrificed.

On 08/10/2019 at 13:43, DanishmadePunk said:

THIS! 

As long as Dan Snyder is boss, that team is going to be a clown show. Just look at his feats: 

Trading for McNabb
Overpaying Haynesworth (generally overpaying a bunch of guys so over the hill that they broke down on the downslope)
Firing Schottenheimer and replacing him with Steve Spurrier 🤡
The second Jim Zorn Season (from 8-8 to 4-12.) They were the only NFC East team under .500 that season :o
Firing Norv Turner after he won the division
That Monday Night beating that they got from the Eagles (was it 35-0 when the second quarter began?)
No HC under Snyder have left Landover with a winning record (Schottenheimer did an 8-8)

Is it true that he charge people who want to watch training camp? 

Lets not forget hiring Mike Shanahan, who ended up proving that he owed his Denver success to John Elway and Terrell Davis.

Snyder wanted to charge people to watch team practices. During a time when the team was hot garbage.

• Like 1

There literally hasn’t been a successful coach under Synder’s tenure, it’s completely to act like that’s somehow an indictment of Shanahan’s abilities.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Maxx said:

There literally hasn’t been a successful coach under Synder’s tenure, it’s completely to act like that’s somehow an indictment of Shanahan’s abilities.

Shanahan did send RG3 out there to die in the playoffs and effectively ended his career. But he also coached them into the playoffs at the same time with a rookie QB.

Just now, Trent Buschetta said:

It’s very windy on the field.  I don’t really see how the Giants offense puts up a single point.

That might be what happened to Brady on that pass to Edelman down the middle where it went right on him and got picked, but he's also missed some real easy close throws.

Giants defense is playing well, to be fair, particularly against the run.

15 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

I don’t really see how the Giants offense puts up a single point.

With Golden Tate!

My point about Mike Shanahan is that he's THE coach the Snyder era Redskins had who should have succeeded. But he didn't. The difference is that in Denver, he had a Hall of Fame Quarterback and Running Back. He effectively ruined RGIII's career by letting him stay in that game. A coach's job is not just to win games, but also to protect his players. Epic failure on his part there. 

I may hate the Redskins, but I wanted to see RGIII succeed. I seriously regret watching that game, and Shanahan's excuses were pathetic.

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

@Trent Buschetta did you perform some sort of curse where the Patriots suck against The Giants? But then did you screw up said curse so that the Giants suck against every team but the Patriots? :P 

Apparently not :shifty: