NFL 2019

Maxx

We have traded Quandre Diggs and a 2021 7th to the Seahawks for a 2020 5th

Not a fan of this.

5 hours ago, Pooker said:

Emmanuel Sanders has been traded to the 49ers for a couple of mid round draft picks. 

Great pick up. Super happy about this.

Sanders and a fifth round pick for a third and fourth round pick.

Told my neighbor who is a Broncos fan about this, and for some reason he wasn't pleased. Sanders is 32 and the only player ever busted for faking the funk (pretending to be hurt to delay a game). I'd think most Broncos fans would be thrilled at this trade.

(Plus he's also the player that was involved in that bullshit Ed Reed suspension debacle. When there should have been no punishment at all, and everyone was calling the NFL out on it.)

Edited by GhostMachine

I still hate the Diggs trade. 

I also hate the media and fans spin that this move somehow makes sense. We just gave him an extension, he was a pro bowler last year. You don't trade players with a good track record because they started slow, not like Diggs is an older player. The whole fucking defense has started slow. Maybe the problem is Patricia's dumb ass rushing 3 and giving QBs time to pick apart the secondary. 

Good for Diggs honestly,  this franchise sucks and will never be worth shit. He's going to Seattle and has a chance to actually be part of a winner.

Oh and Kerryon Johnson is on injured reserve. Probably another bust in the making.

I know I've been mostly apathetic but this move really bugs me. It also has me looking at his other moves more critically. Mostly not good.

9 hours ago, Lineker said:

Willie Brown died.

Remember to call your mothers ♥️

The 'Old man Willie!' call is probably the most iconic call in Raiders history (if you don't count Greg Papa's 'Touchdown Raaaaaaaaaaaaaiders!', and Willie Brown was part of, arguably, the greatest, and, without question, most intimidating, secondary of all time, the Soul Patrol. He was the nice one!

Here's a link on that secondary, btw, they were before my time but they were very, very, good. Old Man Willie, The Assassin, Dr. Death, and The Hitman.

https://www.raiderswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/19/flashback-friday-raiders-soul-patrol-secondary-still-reigns-supreme

I tried to pick up Kirk Cousins in our league for his revenge game since Dak is on bye, but ended up getting my back up Gardner Minshew and, honestly, I feel like that was always where this was headed for me. He and I must be kindred spirits.

16 minutes ago, LL. said:

I tried to pick up Kirk Cousins in our league for his revenge game since Dak is on bye, but ended up getting my back up Gardner Minshew and, honestly, I feel like that was always where this was headed for me. He and I must be kindred spirits.

You're welcome! :D