NFL 2019

Maxx

It's really incredible how the Bills, who by every metric are not a good team, will probably finish with 9 or 10 wins because of one of the most remarkably easy schedules in history. 4 gimme wins against possibly the 2 worst teams in the NFL. 2 more against Washington and the Giants. 1 more against the Bengals. They also get to face the Steelers and Browns who aren't world-beaters and Joe Flacco.

Amazing.

48 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

In what was always going to be a lost season, I can stomach losses as long as Daniel Jones plays well.  That defense though...oof.  The Giants can’t afford to pick any lower than #3 next year if they want to get Chase Young.

I'm not so sure you'd get him even at #2. He keeps proving every week that he's the top dog on defense. And Miami needs, well everything, but especially a pass-rusher. 

8 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I'm not so sure you'd get him even at #2. He keeps proving every week that he's the top dog on defense. And Miami needs, well everything, but especially a pass-rusher. 

It’s possible.  I’m holding out hope that Miami and Cincy in whatever order open up with QBs.  They’re the only two teams projected to have a really high pick that will definitely be in the market for a new QB.

The Steelers pick changes everything though.  Miami could take Chase and still have another pick high enough to grab a QB, or have the draft capital to get back into the top 5.

Clearly the Cardinals lost because I wasn't watching today, can't be any other reason. Who's Drew Brees again?

Anyway, I had the "pleasure" of watching the Rams beat the Bengals at Wembley. Christ the Bengals are lame. Their offensive line is diabolical, and the highlight of the game was when Andy Dalton threw a pass to himself.

Cooper Kupp had about 200 yards off 6 or 7 receptions. The second half was, Rams 3rd TD aside, just a succession of punts. Tedious, tedious affair.