NFL 2019

Maxx

8 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Football fucking sucks. I gained more positive yards walking to the kitchen to get a drink than the Bears have in the first half

Oh they can't be doing that bad...

*checks boxscore*

Oh...

Even in our tank season we can still beat the Jets. Ahhhh that cheered me up. I loved seeing Gase's sad little face and seeing that he's taken all the fouls we gave away under him with him to New York.

Also, it appears we have three promising young players on the offence. Gesicki at TE has quickly become my favourite, Williams at WR is making some excellent plays and Mark Walton seems to be a very solid RB. Things are only going to get better next season and this team of leftovers already appears to be learning and developing.

You know, this may make me a bad person or whatever, but I cannot help but enjoy watching all these teams (Cleveland, Jets, Redskins, etc) implode while the Oakland Raiders, after all the AB shit, Hard Knocks, Gruden's rough first year are a competitive, well coached team that fights hard.

We were supposed to be a joke, but we made it through the difficult half of our schedule at 4-4, second in our division. We've got the Chargers, Bengals, and Jets coming up before we play the Chiefs again, could easily be 7-4 going into that game. After that we get Tennessee, the Jags, and second rounds with LA and Denver.

The Oakland Raiders could legit win 10 games here. With how things have shaken out, 8-8 would almost feel like a disappointment. If they can't go 5-3 against the rest of this schedule, barring key injuries, something went badly wrong.

Jon Gruden coach of the year? I wouldn't trade him for anyone save Belicheck.

• Like 1

Is Bill gonna have to sacrifice another newborn when he gets back to Foxborough?

• Haha 1