NFL 2019

Maxx

• Admin

The MRI results on the left knee of Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett were as hoped for, revealing an MCL sprain, coach Frank Reich announced Monday. Brissett has a chance to play this week against the Miami Dolphins, but nothing is definite at this time, sources tell ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

9 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

I thought the Ravens/Patriots was a monday night game, and only today I realized it was a Sunday night game... Fuck me, I missed possibly the best Ravens game this season :crying:

Well if missing it resulted in that kind of win for the good of the team I guess you have to miss the rest of the games too.

• Like 1

2 things:

1) I don’t normally drink during the week, but when I do, it’s to get through another shitty Giants game

2) tonight my dad and I were grabbing dinner and some drinks at a bar near his house.  The bartender?  Jake Ceresna, a defensive end who lives locally and was with the Giants in preseason 

4 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

2 things:

1) I don’t normally drink during the week, but when I do, it’s to get through another shitty Giants game

2) tonight my dad and I were grabbing dinner and some drinks at a bar near his house.  The bartender?  Jake Ceresna, a defensive end who lives locally and was with the Giants in preseason 

Clearly it's a sign that...something. 

I have to admit, I'm really apathetic to the Lions these days. I still tune in every so often but a lot of times I turn the game off when they start pulling their old tricks. I'm just really bored with watching them fuck up the same way every year no matter who the coaches, players, or whatever are. They really are such a fucked up mess of a franchise and I really think it will be this way forever (maybe not forever...but for awhile). Every GM since Millen has seemingly done the same weird shit with variations here and there. 

I mean, I'm still going to follow them and everything but I don't really care if they miss the playoffs or whatever. I feel like if you asked Orange Cassidy how he felt about the Detroit Lions, that would be my reaction to them anymore.

In fairness to the Lions, it's not like they are the only dead end sports team in Michigan. 

I really dislike Pat Shurmer.  Don’t get me wrong, I love that he’s the Giants coach cause he sucks.  But I see him on TV and just get annoyed looking at him.

2 hours ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Apparently he got drafted to the DC team in the XFL, same team that dude from my alma mater went to :lol:

Probably makes more as a bartender than he would in the XFL.

2 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

I have to admit, I'm really apathetic to the Lions these days. I still tune in every so often but a lot of times I turn the game off when they start pulling their old tricks. I'm just really bored with watching them fuck up the same way every year no matter who the coaches, players, or whatever are. They really are such a fucked up mess of a franchise and I really think it will be this way forever (maybe not forever...but for awhile). Every GM since Millen has seemingly done the same weird shit with variations here and there. 

I mean, I'm still going to follow them and everything but I don't really care if they miss the playoffs or whatever. I feel like if you asked Orange Cassidy how he felt about the Detroit Lions, that would be my reaction to them anymore.

In fairness to the Lions, it's not like they are the only dead end sports team in Michigan. 

They're wasting what is probably Matt Stafford's best season.