NFL 2019

Maxx

Saquon gets mugged on yet another awful pass block attempt from him, Jamal Adams just straight up pulls the ball out of Daniel Jones’ hands and takes it for a TD.  12 fumbles in nine games for Jones.

Quarterbacks with turnover problems in college almost never improve those problems in the NFL and at this point they may seriously have to consider pulling a Cardinals and taking another QB next year.  Arizona might’ve saved their franchise by knowing when to cut their losses early.

If they do it, Dave Gettleman should not be making that pick.

20 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

31 GMs passed on this guy, at least 10 of whom head franchises trapped in QB purgatory. Can't thank them enough.

Also, perfect passer rating today to go with it.

I saw it live, and these were my thoughts.
1: Ok he's going to get a good gain...
2: Woah, that defender got juked hard!
3: HOLY SHIT HE JUST SPUN AROUND TWO OTHERS!
4: I can't even do this shit on Madden, Lamar Jackson is unreal.

Also, Kevin Harlan is legit one of the best on-the-fly announcer for these kinds of 'holy shit' plays.

That's my Running back, baby! :D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Carlos Buschtran said:

The DPI rules in the league are so messed up.  Just saw Darnold do something that Flacco made a career out of.  Overthrow the WR so that they have to turn around and come back through the DB, and the flag for contact is thrown on the DB.

The Flacco special was a big part of the offense here for years and despite that the league never bothered making a corrective rule.

3 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

'Fins 10-0 up at the Colts at the half. Some good hustle from my boys today. Loved Fitzmagic's run for the TD.

I hear talk about how Miami is doing to well for their own good, but if you look there's going to be about four 'first round' QBs this year, Burrow, Tua, Herbert, and Hurts, so I don't think it's going to really be a concern. Better to be competitive and build momentum as well.

1 minute ago, DMN said:

I hear talk about how Miami is doing to well for their own good, but if you look there's going to be about four 'first round' QBs this year, Burrow, Tua, Herbert, and Hurts, so I don't think it's going to really be a concern. Better to be competitive and build momentum as well.

Even a large chunk of our fans on Twitter are angry that we're doing too well last week and this (so far) because they want to "Tank for Tua" still. You're right about the number of QBs, all of which I think you could build an offense around.

Flores is really bringing in some great hustle to the team, some very interesting plays and cutting back on the fouls that were rife under Gase. The wage bill has also been slashed and he's been bringing in line and secondary players who are really versatile too. I'm liking what I see but we're nowhere near anything like the finished article. There are a LOT of Dolphins picks in the draft, whatever we finish the season on, so with this coaching team I think things could get very good over the next few years....whether we get Tua or not.

5 minutes ago, DMN said:

Burrow will be almost 24 by the time he plays in the NFL and is older than Lamar Jackson, just as a fun side note! Always weary of guys coming on strong when they're way older and more experienced than their opposition.