EWR August 2019 Update

8 hours ago, DoubleJ13 said:

Jeff Parker is now Chase Parker

Matt Lee is now Matt Martel

Finisher Changes

Reveal hidden contents

Change Bronson Reed's finishers to Monsta Splash (Top Rope) & Brainbuster (Impact)

Change Damian Priest's finishers to Reckoning (Impact) & South of Heaven (Impact)

Change Elliot Sexton's finishers to Sex Bomb (Corner) & Lunch Cutter (Impact)

Change Eric Bugenhagen's finishers to Pumphandle Slam (Impact)

Change Mia Yim's finishers to Protect Yo' Neck (Impact) & Seoul Food (Impact)

Change Tony Nese's finishers to Sunset Driver (Impact) & Running Kneese (Corner)

Change Humberto Carrillo's finishers to Corkscrew Splash (Top Rope) & Headstand Moonsault (Corner)

Change Cameron Grimes' first finisher to Driving Double Stomp (Impact)

Change Jordan Myles' first finisher to Midnight Star (Top Rope)

Change Roderick Strong's first finisher to End of Heartache (Impact)

Change Adam Cole's second finisher to Panama Sunrise (Corner)

Change Danny Burch's second finisher to Crossface (Submission)

Change Dominik Dijakovic's second finisher to Tazmission (Submission)

Change Lacey Evans' second finisher to Step Up Moonsault (Corner)

Change Pete Dunne's second finisher to Triangle Finger Break (Submission)

Change Primate's second finisher to Rear Naked Choke (Submission)

Change Kofi Kingston's second finisher to S.O.S. (Impact)

Change Peter Avalon's second finisher to Single Leg Boston Crab (Submission)

Staff Changes

Reveal hidden contents

Lyle C Williams recently passed away & can be removed

Add Dixie Carter to Impact, she still owns 5% of the promotion but has no control of decision making. Make her unsackable & remove booker

Don Callis should be unsackable

Rename Christie Heeme to Christy Heeme, remove her from Impact. Seems she has left wrestling all together after becoming a mother, so maybe just remove her overall

Remove Robert Flores from Impact, don't know if he should be in the game either as I don't know if he did more than a 1 off for Impact

Remove Dutch Mantell from Impact

Add Andrew Thomas, Bill Behrens (switch from road agent to production), Dan Burgess, Kevin Sullivan (switch from road agent to production) to Impact

Change Bob Ryder from road agent to production

Add Brian Hebner & Kevin Eck to ROH

Add Jonny Loquasto to WWE

Add Tom Prichard to MLW (switch from trainer to road agent)

I have updated these. 

Just an FYI, corner moves are someone is in the turnbuckle or on a turnbuckle. So say the.KO Cannonball is a corner move but Vader Bombs, Bonzai drops, BMEs are not.

I'm not sure about Dixie. I don't think she actually does anything and just have the minority ownership until it is bought off. If she isn't active, wouldn't it be better removing her from the game?

On 28/08/2019 at 15:04, TheMuFu4 said:

How come omega is unsackable with AEW? He literally said that he can go and wrestle for NJPW anytime.

Until he does he is unsackable as are the Rhodes and the Bucks (now that they are done with the indies).

That DDT appearance seems to be a one-off though. I say keep him unsackable until he makes regular for another promotion again. And as Rocky pointed out, DDT aren't even in the game. And if it bothers you so much, you can simply change it for your own game. 

Edited by Hellraiser
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SirEdger said:

Kenny is scheduled to work a show with DDT in November.

DDT isn't even a touring promotion in game and that seems rather one-off anyway...

6 hours ago, SirEdger said:

If technically Kenny is allowed to work other promotions - regardless if they're in the game or not - by his contract, why would you keep him unsackable?

But besides AAA, where has Omega worked AND is playable in the game since he joined AEW? Largely the AAA stuff is due to the relationship with AEW and relegated to the big quarterly shows AAA runs rather than say Killer Kross who is a regular.

5 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

That DDT appearance seems to be a one-off though. I say keep him unsackable until he makes regular for another promotion again. And as Rocky pointed out, DDT aren't even in the game. And if it bothers you so much, you can simply change it for your own game. 

Yeah. I do updates for most people but I understand if certain changes I do aren't popular like say Jacob Fatu being in DEFY as tag champ or APW as world champ over AAW which is a bigger promotion, but he is semi-regular in. Which promotion a worker has is a bit tricky especially considering how many guys work for.

5 hours ago, Westie said:

Thank you for all your work on this. A couple of requests from me:

Change Killian Dain to British nationality 

Amend the Briscoe brothers relationship to blood relative 

Thanks again! 

Thanks. Looking to have the September update up for tonight after All Out or tomorrow.

Edited by mkpunk

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic