Football Manager 2020

Lineker

Finally got the 'Double Hat-Trick' achievement :shifty:

dht.png

Found that lad playing for Ajax where he had more than a goal a game. Currently has 33 goals in 30 appearences for me and 221 goals in 193 appearences in his career.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

dht.png

Found that lad playing for Ajax where he had more than a goal a game. Currently has 33 goals in 30 appearences for me and 221 goals in 193 appearences in his career.

I don't remember seeing many goalkeepers being subbed other than injuries! Nice.

5 hours ago, Gazz said:

dht.png

What on earth is Daryl Clare doing playing in the Premier League.

5 hours ago, Gazz said:

dht.png

funny looking skin you've got there Gazz. Wouldn't expect to see a skin like that in the FM 2020 THREAD

3 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Just become manager of Leyton Orient. I apologise to @MDK in advance.

I had a fantastic save with them in FM 2017 (I think). Immediately became an affiliate of Man Utd and had some of their lesser known youngsters come in and help the likes of Sandro Semedo and Jay Simpson secure back-to-back-to-back promotions to the Championship. Had a mid-table finish in the Championship and by the time I got to the Premier League Simpson was still spearheading the attack.

On 31/01/2020 at 23:25, metalman said:

funny looking skin you've got there Gazz. Wouldn't expect to see a skin like that in the FM 2020 THREAD

You should see my GoT save on CK2...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adam said:

He is Tammy's brother I think. Must have been fun growing up trying not to get them mixed up on that one.

Yeah, he plays for Fulham and is his younger brother.

I teach one of a set of twins called Lilly and Lillian. There's also a Malcolm and Malven pair as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1