Sign in to follow this  
Lineker

Football Manager 2020

fm22.png

fm23.png

"Our objective is essentially that you not get relegated at any point over the next 5 years."

"You didn't get relegated in year 1! Well done for achieving the goal 4 years early!"

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

fm24.png

I have never known a chairman to give less of a fuck.

EDIT:

fm25.png

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Welp, ended up relegated from the Premier League with Swansea in the end. Somehow, I think the two wins at home all season played a part. 

The final day had myself (18th) away to Aston Villa (17th) with my side having to win to secure safety. So promptly had zero attacking highlights for me and losing 1-0 from a 25-yard strike. 

I think you only get automatically sacked if you're relegated from the lowest league you have loaded, everything else is based on context.

I won automatic promotion from the Championship when the original aim was just making the play-offs, and so I was set with 'battling bravely against relegation' rather than 'avoid relegation'. So the board weren't phased and even offered me a contract extension despite getting relegated.

• Thanks 1