• Similar Content

• By mkpunk
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/9c5tqgb1y3srh4d/April.zip/file

• By TheWho87
      Here is the update for April, and will be my final update for TEW2016, due to all the things going on not a lot happened this month and I havent been updating much due to waiting on TEW2020, only worker addition this month is Rob Gronkowski, other than that just updating things that have been posted and doing the title changes for March and WrestleMania.
      Since this is my last real world mod for TEW2016, if anyone wishes to continue updating this feel free, all I ask is that you credit me and the the original source of the mod.
      I have added a poll to this to ask about the future of my updates on this forum, put simply would you rather see me have one thread that gets updatedor posting a new thread every month, I have been posting monthly as that was what the EWR updates did so I copied that, but it may be simplier to just have one mega thread updated monthly.
      Enjoy

Database: April 2020 (Post WrestleMania)
      Graphics: April 2020
      Workers: January 2020
      Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

• By TheWho87
      Here is the update for March, bit of a slow month so just the usual updates this time round, not much to shout about. Although saying that I'm going to confirm that I'll be releasing a post WrestleMania April update next month, since TEW2020 has been mentioned to be our around April if it's released in March I'll be getting the April update out and will then be moving over to TEW2020 and then likely taking a month out to work on converting and cleaning it up. So as usual any problems or updates just post them.
      Enjoy

Database: March 2020
      Graphics: March 2020
      Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates

• By mkpunk
      I will post updates based on Evolve and AEW Revolution tonight. 
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/zwcjyhd0fp8z5ci/March_Lite.zip/file
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for February, big change this month has to do with Japan, coming from the recent changes with DDT and NOAH they are now in an alliance based on their owning company (CyberAgent), I have also changed NJPW's alliance in the same way due to their recent acquisition and use of Stardom talent, all logos for these are included in the pack along with updated titles for WWE and Impact. There have been some new additions this month (full list HERE), only missing one of the new NXT:UK signees as well as a couple interesting names. Other than that it's just the usual updated and changes that were posted, I've probably missed something so you know what to do.
      Enjoy

Database: February 2020
      Graphics: February 2020

Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates