TEW 2010 Mods & Picture Pack

Posted this on GDS also...

Seems like every year i get requests to upload my old mods/data from TEW 2010 and a lot of the time i'm not great at remembering to upload the requested stuff. So here is a comprehension collection of the mods i still have now and the the picture pack that should work with them all. Even know its only a few people i'm very glad to see NPR has not been totally forgotten lol :) ...

The data, this is a collection of TEW10 mods i've posted on here and some unreleased/updated ones.

November 2009 (Should reflect the original release)
May 2011 (I believe this is unreleased)
November 2012 (Unreleased) (May have some fantasy elements)
January 2013 (Unreleased) (May have some fantasy elements)
October 2016 (Unreleased) (May have some fantasy elements)
April 2017 (Unreleased) (May have some fantasy elements)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vz6YcqTY_vci1fFKnyIYhxuOPzi-BE9N

My "Rise Or Fall" picture pack (should work with all my mods past or present and i've continued to update it over the years :) ) (It will not work with my TEW08 2003/6 mods as in TEW10 i redid my picture folder)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ER0Z0rXBWx6YsHV5Aay1GKd-LCgXvWJt

Wasn't sure rather to post here or the TEW 07/08/10 forums, but i settled for here since its where most people will see it. I also wanted to reiterate that my data is free to edit to anyone, as is my picture pack.

Edited by XxFutureLegend112xX
  • Like 1