The Emirates FA Cup 2019/20

Lineker

Everton not being smart when clearing the ball out of defence. Creating problems for themselves.

I'm also fed up of seeing Sigurdsson prancing around midfield, half a yard off the pace whether on the ball or chasing it. He either needs to play further up field or just not play at all. I don't know what has happened to him but he seems to have gone backwards this past year or so.

18 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

Liverpool really don't want to win this game.

They're in danger of doing so though. This reserve team could finish mid-table in the PL.

If its 0-0 on 85 minutes, Klopp is going to sub off Adrian for an outfield player and beg Everton to shoot from anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy with our performance so far considering how make shift the defence is and having lost Milner. 

Adrien having a great game and Williams is looking sharp and dangerous. Should try and exploit Coleman more as we seem to be getting space down that flank. 

Worried about Phillips at the back though. Calvert-Lewin is a bit of a yard dog and is winning most of the battles. 

Least we got Mane to throw on near the end 

Maybe it's because I've spent the majority of the season watching Newcastle look like eleven blokes who've never met each other before, but it's refreshing to see a team so well coached as Liverpool. That these young lads can come in and play the exact same way as the first team, with a clear plan and reacting in unison to triggers all over the pitch.

I'd be embarrassed to be an Everton fan after that second half. Not an ounce of quality, effort or fight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Liverpool really don't want to win this game.

You underestimate both our squad and Everton being Everton 

GOING DOWN ARE WE FUCK, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE CUP 😂 

Such a contrast between the first and second half. Embarrassing from Everton, best chance to win at Anfield and just no fight. Just chasing shadows in the 2nd half and running after the ball like headless chicken. 

Lallana deserves a lot of praise for that performance today. Led by example and if he doesn't stay beyond this season, a lot of teams would be stupid not to go in for him.