The Outer Worlds

Ruki

2 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Does it matter if you have your gun out when talking to people? Every time I open a door or try to talk to someone I draw my gun

Nah, they’re chill

• Like 1

So how do you actually change the font size? In the patch notes it says something about options for font scaling in the UI settings. I've looked at the UI settings from the main menu and after loading my game and I can't find anything. 

Edit: Okay, I found large text mode in the options but it isn't doing anything for me. Why can't they have a size slider like Jedi: Fallen Order?

Edit 2: They only scaled the terminal and conversation texts. Everything else is as small es ever. This isn't helpful at all. 

Edited by Hellraiser

So...has anyone turned Wells in at Groundbreaker?  Thinking about doing another playthrough, doing that and seeing how the game is different

On 22/11/2019 at 08:14, Hellraiser said:

The fact that you have to level up certain skills individually after you reach level 50 is such bullshit. Also weapon degradation. I've never played a game where having to repair your weapons constantly has added to my enjoyment of the game. It's always an annoying hassle

Generally I agree with this, weapon degradation is a reason I didn't like Witcher 3.  However, with how often you find weapons or armors you don't need and can scrap for parts, I didn't find it as annoying in this game

Am I near the end?

Spoiler

I just recovered the gas that is supposed to be used to revive more people on the Hope and I had a lady contact me on my ship telling me I should turn Phineas in by sending them a message from his lab. I didn't tell her to fuck off because I was afraid of what would happen but I've been pretty anti-board for the most part so it wouldn't make much sense to betray that now

13 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Just play it again!

I'm curious, did you like Parvati's story as much as I did?

It was for sure my favorite companion story. I can totally relate to being that awkward and wanting everything right. I love watching her and my other characters grow as the game goes on. Well except SAM. :P 

I was really persuasive in this playthrough so I didn't have to fight a lot. I think next time through I'll just fuck everything up

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I think I got the happiest ending possible so time to play as a board loving scumbag I guess :lol: 

Hide contents

I didn't fire a shot in the whole prison break thing until it forced me to at the end. I was way persuasive :P 

Did you manage to...

Get by the giant death robot

Without shooting?