Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR November

42 minutes ago, Rocky said:

“Background colour“ being which exactly? You can change all the images that are in the GFX folder.

Changing like that red and blue type of background when you reading the outcome of matches and stuff and the color background when you are at the booking screen 

16 minutes ago, IXNAKEDXSNAKEXI said:

Changing like that red and blue type of background when you reading the outcome of matches and stuff and the color background when you are at the booking screen 

There is an alternate colour mod that has less of that. Can’t remember how much colour has changed. It’s something you need to go into the actual game code to change.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ng11qch9q6gtgzn/EWRevengeColorMod.exe/file

use this to start your game instead of the original ewr4.2 application.

3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

There is an alternate colour mod that has less of that. Can’t remember how much colour has changed. It’s something you need to go into the actual game code to change.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ng11qch9q6gtgzn/EWRevengeColorMod.exe/file

use this to start your game instead of the original ewr4.2 application.

Does it work with the updated roster stuff as well like it's not gonna mess anything up? 

26 minutes ago, IXNAKEDXSNAKEXI said:

Does it work with the updated roster stuff as well like it's not gonna mess anything up? 

It’s just the executable that starts the game. Everything you have is saved in the folders. The only thing you need to do is make sure this one is in the same folder as the other executable file.

On 10/11/2019 at 21:07, mkpunk said:

I don't remember a double, I'll check both mine and the update.

I'll check the AEW charismas. I do know if Kenny Omega don't have high.spots ticked, he will.

Yes, sorry, my bad i meant the "substitute" november update. :D

About Latimer in Mkpunk's database he has fonz factor, but not menacing ticked? He was good hardcore wrestler in TNA(as Bram), he deserves high spots too.

Mayu Iwatani should have SS look ticked.

Adam Rose must be heavyweight.

About AEW womans division - Allie must have SS look ticked, maybe Riho and Yuka too?

Fenix SS look/Fony factor and charisma +2 at least?

Cody + Sami Callihan charisma boost + overness. Also AEW deserves not only charisma update, but also overness.

PAC +2 brawl/-2 speed(he toned up his high flying stuff for now?). 

Santana/Ortiz SS look tick, +overness and brawl?

Edited by SeekBG

On 03/11/2019 at 18:03, mkpunk said:

I am not doing a November update. I had a busy and trying month. I'll be back for December with a pretty good one. Please make suggestions here for the December update here.

Any chance we might see the best in the world not you Shane McMahon the real best in the world CM Punk in the update would definitely wanna use him 

Add him as staff. Probably production. Talent around 80 until he gets more airtime and we can see how he goes in this role. Keep him unsigned.

On 14/11/2019 at 09:50, SeekBG said:

Yes, sorry, my bad i meant the "substitute" november update. :D

About Latimer in Mkpunk's database he has fonz factor, but not menacing ticked? He was good hardcore wrestler in TNA(as Bram), he deserves high spots too.

Mayu Iwatani should have SS look ticked.

Adam Rose must be heavyweight.

About AEW womans division - Allie must have SS look ticked, maybe Riho and Yuka too?

Fenix SS look/Fony factor and charisma +2 at least?

Cody + Sami Callihan charisma boost + overness. Also AEW deserves not only charisma update, but also overness.

PAC +2 brawl/-2 speed(he toned up his high flying stuff for now?). 

Santana/Ortiz SS look tick, +overness and brawl?

I don't look at masked wrestlers as having a fonz factor since they are enhanced from the mask.

Riho doesn't look like a star to me, Yuka less so. Not hating Riho, but she don't have a star look to her. Not a bad thing, but it just isn't her...

I am not lowering Pac's speed.

Here are my AEW Overness and Charisma updates.

Spoiler

Over:
Adam Page: 70, upped to 74
Allie: 48, raised to 54
Angelico: 55, raised to 57?
Awesome Kong: 64, fine
Bea Priestly: 24, 44
Brandi Rhodes: 39, 60
Brandon Cutler: 38, fine
Britt Baker: 47, 58
Chris Jericho: 87, upped to 93
Christopher Danies: 71
Chuck Taylor: 55, 60
CIMA: 60, 58
Cody: 82, 87
Darby Allin: 64
Dustin Rhodes: 68
El Lindaman: 22, 40
Emi Sakura: 41, 50
Evil Uno: 47, 54
Fenix: 79, 83
Frankie Kazarian: 70, 74
Hikaru Shida: 36, 40
Isiah Kassidy: 60
Jack Evans: 56, 58
Jake Hager: 63, 70
Jamie Hayter: 32, 36
Jimmy Havoc: 52, 58
Joey Janela: 55, 58
Jon Moxley: 90, fine
Jungle Boy: 49, 55
Kenny Omega: 82, 86
Kip Sabian: 40, 48
Leva Bates: 43, 45
Luchasaurus: 49, 55
Marko Stunt: 44, 52
Marq Quen: 60
Matt Jackson: 74, 83
Maxwell Jacob Friedman: 65, 68
Michael Nakazawa: 38, 42
Nick Jackson: 74, 83
Nyla Rose: 32, 55
Orange Cassidy: 45, 61
Ortiz: 60, 70
PAC: 68, 72
Penelope Ford: 44, fine
Pentagon Jr.: 75, 83
Peter Avalon: 38, 43
Riho: 45, 60
Sadie Gibbs: 20, 38
Sammy Guevara: 51, 68
Santana: 58, 70
Scorpio Sky: 57, 70
Shanna: 38, fine 
Shawn Spears: 69, fine
Sonny Kiss: 38, 44
Stu Grayson: 47, 53
T-Hawk: 43, fine?
Trent?: 54, 60
Tully Blanchard: 82, fine
Wardlow: 38, 43

Charisma:
Adam Page: 72, fine?
Allie: 76, fine?
Angelico: 64, raised to 68
Awesome Kong: 68, fine
Bea Priestly: 62, 65
Brandi Rhodes: 71, fine
Brandon Cutler: 58, 62
Britt Baker: 66, 68
Chris Jericho: 97, fine
Christopher Danies: 86, fine
Chuck Taylor: 80, fine
CIMA: 68, fine
Cody: 77, 85
Darby Allin: 66
Dustin Rhodes: 89
El Lindaman: 58, fine
Emi Sakura: 62, 65
Evil Uno: 75, fine
Fenix: 74, 76
Frankie Kazarian: 78, 80
Hikaru Shida: 63, fine?
Isiah Kassidy: 67
Jack Evans: 64, 70
Jake Hager: 67, fine
Jamie Hayter: 58, fine
Jimmy Havoc: 75, 80
Joey Janela: 82, fine
Jon Moxley: 94, fine
Jungle Boy: 65, 68
Kenny Omega: 92, fine
Kip Sabian: 67, 70
Leva Bates: 71, 76
Luchasaurus: 58, 68
Marko Stunt: 68, fine
Marq Quen: 72
Matt Jackson: 86, fine
Maxwell Jacob Friedman: 84, fine
Michael Nakazawa: 75, fine
Nick Jackson: 83, fine
Nyla Rose: 54, 60
Orange Cassidy: 81, fine (I don't get it)
Ortiz: 74, fine
PAC: 74, fine
Penelope Ford: 67, fine
Pentagon Jr.: 86, fine
Peter Avalon: 74, 76
Riho: 56, 60
Sadie Gibbs: 60, fine
Sammy Guevara: 72, 75
Santana: 73, fine
Scorpio Sky: 78, 81
Shanna: 70, fine
Shawn Spears: 72, fine
Sonny Kiss: 78, 82
Stu Grayson: 64, 75
T-Hawk: 59, fine?
Trent?: 71, 76
Tully Blanchard: 82, fine
Wardlow: 58, 61

I'm more than fine with discussing these.

On 14/11/2019 at 22:39, SeekBG said:

CM Punk is announcer in game.

Yep, he was added when he became an MMA announcer.

• Like 1

I am fine with the changes and very approving. :) About the japanese female wrestler, I guess in Japan innocent looking girls are cult. :D Thats why i am 50/50 with them having SS or not. 

On 11/11/2019 at 07:51, Cauchi19 said:

Haven't be able to download the new update yet.

Can anyone let me know if Katie Forbes has been added to the game yet?

I'd like to do a gamer with Impact, but I'm waiting on a full roster.

im having issues with getting the data to transfer over and over write my old data..

anyone can help with this? Thank you, had the issue before and the sept 2019 one worked but nothing else. 

Both Santana(02/91) and Oritz(09/91) ages are 28.

MJF(03/96) age is 23

Darby Allin is 26? I thought he was 22?

Marq Quen(04/94) is 25

• Like 2

On 19/11/2019 at 22:47, adam123elite said:

im having issues with getting the data to transfer over and over write my old data..

anyone can help with this? Thank you, had the issue before and the sept 2019 one worked but nothing else. 

When you say overwrite, are you trying to start a new game or overwrite them in your current game?

If its for a new game, it may be easier to copy the DATA folder from your EWR folder to another location as a backup and then delete the original from the EWR folder. Then unzip the new one into your EWR folder? No overwriting then, it will just go straight in.

If however you mean for your ongoing game, you cant do that - the data from the point you start the game is set in stone. (Kind of. Although messing with the data at this point has a high chance of causing errors within the game so it isnt advised, but is possible if you know what you are doing.)