IT'S WHAMAGEDDON MOTHER FUCKERS

K

12 minutes ago, Benji said:

Does it count if you heard a cover of it?

No, covers and remixes are fine.

And not that I'd have any reason to say this, but the website also states "WHILE WE CAN'T STOP YOU FROM DELIBERATELY SENDING YOUR FRIENDS TO WHAMHALLA, THE INTENTION IS THAT THIS IS A SURVIVAL GAME. NOT A BATTLE ROYALE. SO ... DON'T BE A DICK, MKAY?"

Oh goodie, covers don't count. I played a piano version at work the other day.

I'm not listening to a lot of Christmas music until next week, if I can help it. I've got a few songs on my Kindle:

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - Alice Cooper

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Dean Martin

Oh Come All Ye Faithful, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, and White Christmas - Twisted Sister

I need to get the Perry Como version of Silver Bells, and Hall and Oates' Jingle Bell Rock....

A couple of years ago someone played it down the phone to me about 10 minutes before midnight on Xmas Eve, that was an annoying one.

Should be fine this year, unless anyone I work with is feeling particularly malicious before next Thursday or it plays at the WAW Xmas Party the following day. If I make it to the 21st then I should be safe.

I was worried that yesterday was going to be the day because I was in a Denny's for like two hours, but they only got around to Christmas music just as I was ready to leave. I think maybe it's different in the States anyway, I legitimately don't think I'd ever really heard it other than in passing until I went to Norway for Christmas when I was 17.

(now that I said that I'm definitely gonna be out within the next two days, maybe when I go to a mall)