IT'S WHAMAGEDDON MOTHER FUCKERS

K

6 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

What I want to know is, has anyone managed to avoid hearing All I Want For Christmas Is You and/or Do They Know Its Christmas?

I've avoided them all if we're not counting covers till yesterday when I played "Do They Know...". I manage because I mostly play piano Christmas music.

Covers don't count.

On 20/12/2019 at 21:14, GhostMachine said:

What I want to know is, has anyone managed to avoid hearing All I Want For Christmas Is You and/or Do They Know Its Christmas?

I've mercifully not heard Do They Know It's Christmas once. I've heard All I Want For Christmas Is You, though, like ten times. That's probably the song that would make a US version of Whamageddon a tough challenge.

Sitting around at after work drinks this morning, some guy starts playing Christmas music, a bunch of us say it's fine as long as he checks the playlist to make sure there's no Wham in there. 

It's not, you're fine, he says.

Very next song 

Fuckin hell 

Opening myself to the slightest bit of chance by playing two radio stations at once for the last half hour. Just giving chaos its fair shake.

EDIT: No Wham! but I did get "Christmas Wrapping," the best Christmas song, and "R2-D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas," so chaos had its shot. I'm good for this year.

The pop station here played Christmas carols and Christmas songs in-between pop songs all month. I didn't hear Last Christmas but I have had Feliz Navidad stuck in my head for going on 3 days now after hearing it.