The January Transfer Window - 2020

Lineker

• Admin

Mesut Ozil has committed his immediate future to Arsenal.

The German insists the Gunners have been given a lift by new manager Mikel Arteta, who has put his faith in Ozil after former boss Unai Emery removed him from the first team picture.

Ozil said: “I am very pleased with my contract that will continue here this year and the year after.

“I can't tell you what the future will bring, I'm excited about the future, but I don't know what's going to happen.”

Pleased to see Mr. Ozil intends to continue honouring the best contract in football.

3 minutes ago, Mad Jack Frost said:

United also now very close to finalising Bruno Fernandes.

Think talk of him potentially watching the game at Anfield on is pure guesswork though. He will clearly be saved for a Monday unveiling to get over the disappointment of being trounced the day before.

On 17/01/2020 at 18:00, Adam said:

£25 million for a 16 year old!? That's utterly ridiculous.

Ed Woodward will probably have agreed a deal for a company to become the official mustard of Manchester United to make back some of the money

• Haha 1

Bentaleb is apparently having a medical at Newcastle ahead of a loan deal.

We're also going to need a left back since both Willems and Dummett are now out for the season.

On 20/01/2020 at 12:55, Gazz said:

Man Utd (French's) vs Norwich (Colman's), the Mustard Derby

No joke on nothing, Colman's moved their production away from Norwich and people were fairly annoyed by it. I think it moved to Burton.