Fire Pro Wrestling: Custom Female Wrestler application

=BK=

So as I noted in the FPW thread I'm looking to fill my promoter mode full of custom, non-real world wrestlers. I've been making my old E-Fed characters and downloading every edit I can find but I've noticed a great lack of lady wrestlers. To fix this I've decided to put this little sheet together for some of you to fill out if you have an idea for a wrestler. I will make them and show you the results and add them to the world.

Name:

Nick Name:

Date of Birth:

Alignment:

Skill Base: A real world wrestler that they will wrestle like, male or female. this will be used for logic and parameters and smaller moves if no replacement moves are given.

Gimmick/personality: Tell me who this person is.

Looks: How big is this person? What kind of gear do they wear? What colors is it? Do they have tattoos? What color is their hair? Their skin?

Moves: You get one Finisher and four signatures. Only the Finisher gets a custom name. You can tell me other moves you want if you don't want the blanks filled in by your skill base.

Theme Song: This is not really important but it could help get in the character's mind so to speak.

I don't know if you are playing on PC or PS4, but if it is PC, here is a link to my Workshop.

Blehschmidt's Wrestlers

I have over 100 created wrestlers, only about 8 or 9 of them are women (So far) but feel free to use them if you like them.

Edited by Blehschmidt

Name: Davina Taylor

Nick Name: Ninerette

Date of Birth: 4/4/84

Alignment: Face

Skill Base: Billy Gunn

Gimmick/personality: She gets fired up on beer, and when the weekends here she likes to exercise her right to get paralytic and fight.

Some people like her, some people don't, that's fine she knows everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Looks: About 5'5 and wears camouflage pants and a purple t-shirt. Fun sized. A growth hormone makes her grow a beard like Mufusa. Fair hair, she's white but is actually black.

Moves: By the time it's finisher time, she so wasted, she just ends up hitting them with a splash. She calls it the Hiccup.

Theme Song: 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

I don't know if you are playing on PC or PS4, but if it is PC, here is a link to my Workshop.

Blehschmidt's Wrestlers

I have over 100 created wrestlers, only about 8 or 9 of them are women (So far) but feel free to use them if you like them.

Ahi, I'm on PS4 sadly.