twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

On 27/01/2020 at 06:55, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I believe it's about an old, wooden ship used in the Civil War era.

It might as well be.

To be fair, last night's Control stream actually shed some light on some stuff and the story is actually starting to come together a little.

Tonight I'll be doing my first bonus stream, so at 8pm come watch me stream some Final Fantasy VII. It's a game I won't get lost in, which means there'll be more time for fun shit.

• Like 1

I'll be back tomorrow!

By the way, does anyone else with an iPhone have the same problem I've got with Twitch notifications? I have them enabled in the app, I have them enabled in my phone settings, but I still never get them.

21 hours ago, JMarushin said:

@Ollie

If you are allowed, you should post a link to it in your signature, so it's easier for EWBers to navigate there when you post that you will be on

yeah what kind of lame person would put a link to their twitch channel in their signature

Yeah I didn't know signatures were still a thing. I will look into that for the three of you mental enough to still have them enabled.

Anyway, I'm going live in the next 10/15 mins with more Control.

Come watch!

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

Also remember to follow because I'm now half way to my month one goal of 50 followers and if you helped me get there I'd be over the fucking moon!

19 hours ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

I'll be back tomorrow!

By the way, does anyone else with an iPhone have the same problem I've got with Twitch notifications? I have them enabled in the app, I have them enabled in my phone settings, but I still never get them.

I believe you have to enable notifications for specific channels, although I'm not exactly sure how it works.

Oh you have to click the bell as well as the heart

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Ollie said:

Yeah I didn't know signatures were still a thing. I will look into that for the three of you mental enough to still have them enabled.

Anyway, I'm going live in the next 10/15 mins with more Control.

Come watch!

twitch.tv/probablyoliver

Also remember to follow because I'm now half way to my month one goal of 50 followers and if you helped me get there I'd be over the fucking moon!

You're late :@

Am I late or did I just post that early?

Think about it.

No but legit, I'll be on in the next five, just saying goodnight to Snowball.

3 minutes ago, Lineker said:

You're late :@

Also whilst you're waiting you can click the follow button. :shifty: