twitch.tv/probablyoliver

probablyoliver

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Just gave you a follow. Can't say I use the app much but every follow helps I'm sure. 👍

It helps a bunch!

As for the Amazon Prime stuff, if you have Amazon Prime and a twitch account, all you have to do is click the star on my profile on the app and then click 'subscribe with twitch prime'. It literally costs nothing and I get money and a gooey feeling.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

Can you donate to a channel during streams or do you need to have a certain # of followers first?

You can buy bits and donate them, otherwise you can subscribe for like £5 a month if you want to do that.

You can do donations, but I've not set up a client for that yet.

90+ followers is bloody good going tbf. Can be tough to get people watching your stream. I'm not big on watching others play games myself, but if you can keep those follow numbers going up and plug it each time on social media I'm sure it'll be worth it in time.

Just now, Bobfoc said:

I don't understand. Why do you need a free subscription to a channel? I thought following a channel was free as it is.

There's following and subscribing, two different things.

Following is free, subscribing gives you certain perks at a monthly cost (or free for Amazon Prime members). Plus subscriptions make me money, followers don't.

At this stage I'm not fussed about making money, but this isn't just a passion project for me. I want to end up doing something in the games media industry, and this is just the first step.

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

90+ followers is bloody good going tbf. Can be tough to get people watching your stream. I'm not big on watching others play games myself, but if you can keep those follow numbers going up and plug it each time on social media I'm sure it'll be worth it in time.

Yeah, I'm chuffed with it. 90+ followers in less than two months is rad.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ollie said:

Also, today's a special one as Snowball's going to be playing Resident Evil 2 for the first time. It's going to be really stressful and is definitely worth a watch.

5pm, twitch.tv/probablyoliver

I enjoy horror games. They don't really scare me. I jumped in fear more than I did playing RE7. If you do watch, don't wear headphones!

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

At least 60 of those followers are people off here who joined just to stop him moaning >_>

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

At least 60 of those followers are people off here who joined just to stop him moaning >_>

You're damn right. Gotta respect the hustle.

Now go and subscribe with Twitch Prime. :shifty:

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Gutted I can't make today as the Snowball streams are always vastly superior in quality :P

Ngl, this one was very good. Worth watching back for sure. But yeah, don't use headphones because Snowball screams. A lot.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ollie said:

You're damn right. Gotta respect the hustle.

Now go and subscribe with Twitch Prime. :shifty:

Ok but only because I love you really. No idea if it's done right or not.

• Thanks 1