Earphones and Headphones

Benji

So I'm looking to get both myself and my other half some wireless earphones. Want decent audio quality (I'm not talking sound tech level or something, just something that doesn't sound like it's being played through a steel drum... unless it's music with that in it of course), at least 15 hours audio playback (can include this being because of a charging case) and be useable for workouts (IE: water resistant). Problem is I don't have a clue where to look, and I don't want to be spending more than £100 if I don't have to. Closest thing I could find was the Jabra Active 65T. Does anyone have any better suggestions or more informed suggestions than that please?

Due to the constant noise of the festival in Edinburgh last year (my office is right next to one of the main centres of it) I bought a pair of noise cancelling headphones. I'd never had a pair before but they're great. I got Lindy BNX-60 for around £70 or so and I'm really happy with them. Maybe not ideal for violent exercising but I've walked outside with them in the rain and they've been fine. : / 

Although I actually use another pair for going outside because I don't like noise cancelling headphones when I'm outside - I'm worried I won't hear a car or a mugger or whatever coming up behind me. This pair is called JBL T460BT. They're light and compact enough that I keep them in my jacket pocket. I walk home with them so they get soaked quite a lot and I've never had issues. Sound isn't amazing or anything but it's really good for the £30 price.

I don't know about earphones though, sorry. I don't like them.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Benji said:

So I'm looking to get both myself and my other half some wireless earphones. Want decent audio quality (I'm not talking sound tech level or something, just something that doesn't sound like it's being played through a steel drum... unless it's music with that in it of course), at least 15 hours audio playback (can include this being because of a charging case) and be useable for workouts (IE: water resistant). Problem is I don't have a clue where to look, and I don't want to be spending more than £100 if I don't have to. Closest thing I could find was the Jabra Active 65T. Does anyone have any better suggestions or more informed suggestions than that please?

https://store.hmv.com/store/technology/headphones/roam-sport-black-bluetooth-headphones

Those are my gym headphones. For £20, well £15 at the moment, I think they're fucking remarkable for ease of use and sound quality. Playback time is only 6 hours but for the price it's the only thing I can fault with them.

• Thanks 1

https://rayconglobal.com/

These are being advertised and reviewed all over right now. they're apparently well nice for their prices. You should be able to find a good promo code too since ever Podcast advertising them has their own.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/bokman-O4-Headphones-Waterproof-Cancelling/dp/B07WY465HY/ref=aw_pd_cart_vw_1_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07WY465HY&pd_rd_r=81JEJSF26DE1W67J4FZG&pd_rd_w=Z3i3n&pd_rd_wg=c7HVB&pf_rd_p=0037e0ae-69e1-4dee-9bf9-aaa49d3e9d30&pf_rd_r=81JEJSF26DE1W67J4FZG&psc=1&refRID=81JEJSF26DE1W67J4FZG

Went with these, if anyone is interested, half the price of the original ones I posted. Sound quality is good and they're comfy and work well. Remains to be seen about the battery, but otherwise happy with the purchase.