EWR February 2020 Update

How to succesfully import data.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lggehd1pefmnwac/February.zip/file

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a note, Britt Baker should be heel with a prima donna gimmick and under a written deal to AEW. Adam Page should be a upper midcard fun drunk. I fixed this in my stats, just letting everyone else know.

Edited by mkpunk

Hi, Not sure if this is a general EWR issue, or with this update. But I started a game yesterday using the latest updates, and when I sign staff members, some of them go straight onto Unsackable contracts when I agreed a Verbal deal with them

Edited by pryko1987
spelling error

1 hour ago, pryko1987 said:

Hi, Not sure if this is a general EWR issue, or with this update. But I started a game yesterday using the latest updates, and when I sign staff members, some of them go straight onto Unsackable contracts when I agreed a Verbal deal with them

I think that is general.

DOUKI should probably be moved over to NJPW and definitely added to NJPWUS (and the Suzuki-Gun stable), he's pretty much only wrestled for them for the last 8 or 9 months. 

Unless I'm just not privy to episode taping spoilers, Alex Hammerstone is still with The Dynasty. Also Marshall and Ross Von Erich have been MLW tag champions since November. 

Trevor Murdoch (with an h, not a k) needs to be added to NWA, with a written (?) contract. He said he signed a contract on an episode of Powerrr but I have no idea if it's exclusive. He hasn't wrestled any matches for anyone else since September '19 though. The Pope and Tasha Steelz also need to be added on open contracts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Can I change my name said:

DOUKI should probably be moved over to NJPW and definitely added to NJPWUS (and the Suzuki-Gun stable), he's pretty much only wrestled for them for the last 8 or 9 months. 

Unless I'm just not privy to episode taping spoilers, Alex Hammerstone is still with The Dynasty. Also Marshall and Ross Von Erich have been MLW tag champions since November. 

Trevor Murdoch (with an h, not a k) needs to be added to NWA, with a written (?) contract. He said he signed a contract on an episode of Powerrr but I have no idea if it's exclusive. He hasn't wrestled any matches for anyone else since September '19 though. The Pope and Tasha Steelz also need to be added on open contracts. 

I didn't catch DOUKI in NJPWUS and I checked, he wasnt so he won't be added. I will not add a guy who hasn't worked the US shows. As for touring with NJPW: if he isn't already, he will be for February. I went by the TEW Jan update thread and results to remove him since he wasn't as active. I will make a few NJPW updates based on that too.

I swore I updated the MLW tag titles but I'll double check.

Hammerstone was removed when there was issues with MJF. I didn't catch he was back with The Dynasty.

As for contracts, unless it is say a WWE guy who is on an exclusive deal or they book out guys (ROH does this) I don't sign people to written deals in game.

Trevor Murdoch was just in TV tournament in Hard Times.

Also,

Spoiler

James Storm and Eli Storm are tag champs, Ricky Starks is the newly crowned TV champ, and Thunder Rosa is the Women's champ.

Also, should Jocephus just be repackaged as the martial arts guru that is The Question Mark? Because him and Stevens are a tag team/stable/allies(?).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I didn't catch DOUKI in NJPWUS and I checked, he wasnt so he won't be added. I will not add a guy who hasn't worked the US shows. As for touring with NJPW: if he isn't already, he will be for February. I went by the TEW Jan update thread and results to remove him since he wasn't as active. I will make a few NJPW updates based on that too.

I swore I updated the MLW tag titles but I'll double check.

Hammerstone was removed when there was issues with MJF. I didn't catch he was back with The Dynasty.

As for contracts, unless it is say a WWE guy who is on an exclusive deal or they book out guys (ROH does this) I don't sign people to written deals in game.

I've misinterpreting NJPWUS to be "Just play an NJPW game with the extreme limits the game imposes" versus "NJPW shows actually being run in US", so that makes sense. 

Fair enough on the Murdoch thing as well. 

13 hours ago, Can I change my name said:

I've misinterpreting NJPWUS to be "Just play an NJPW game with the extreme limits the game imposes" versus "NJPW shows actually being run in US", so that makes sense. 

Fair enough on the Murdoch thing as well. 

If you want to play New Japan USA as NJPW but in America, you can. I just go by the rosters for American events.

Question, most of the fed's merchandising and advertising are slightly higher than normal for some of the feds, like NWA is pumping out almost 2 mil per month for both ads and merch alone. Would this be dialed back more so?

Not sure if there's something I'm unaware of or not, but just noticed there's a Love Relationship between Chuck Mambo and Michael Elgin? Looks like Mambo has replaced MsChif in the data, and the relationship hasn't been removed

Thanks a ton for the update bro! Hadn't launched EWR in a few months and wrestling's been pretty awesome lately. Glad to see NWA was added, definitely gonna have fun booking that. I noticed STARDOM wasn't listed on here. Not a nitpick, any chance it'll be added sometime? I guess it's somewhat harder to keep up with them because of how they release their shows. Thanks if you ever get back! Keep up the good work, very grateful.

@pryko1987 such forbidden love, yet, so enticing.

Couple other things I've spotted (Sorry these aren't all in one post, just spotting them as I'm playing along).

The worker Lacey is listed as 24 Years old, and has the photo of what looks like mid-2000's RoH Lacey (of Lacey's Angels). If the photo matches the worker, pretty sure she's not 24. as she was working RoH in like 2004. According to Wikipedia, she's 36.

Also, Bea Priestly is listed as being British. Her Wikipedia also says this, but it also lists that she was training in New Zeland and debuted for a wrestling company there aged 14. Pretty sure she is from New Zealand

17 hours ago, Chr!$+!@n said:

Thanks a ton for the update bro! Hadn't launched EWR in a few months and wrestling's been pretty awesome lately. Glad to see NWA was added, definitely gonna have fun booking that. I noticed STARDOM wasn't listed on here. Not a nitpick, any chance it'll be added sometime? I guess it's somewhat harder to keep up with them because of how they release their shows. Thanks if you ever get back! Keep up the good work, very grateful.

@pryko1987 such forbidden love, yet, so enticing.

if Stardom does More Than Mania this year, I may add them for April but that's it. That is the only time I ever hear of them running in the U.S. This is a North American game so I stick to American, Canadian and Mexican promotions unless there is a big fed running Mania weekend.

6 hours ago, pryko1987 said:

Couple other things I've spotted (Sorry these aren't all in one post, just spotting them as I'm playing along).

The worker Lacey is listed as 24 Years old, and has the photo of what looks like mid-2000's RoH Lacey (of Lacey's Angels). If the photo matches the worker, pretty sure she's not 24. as she was working RoH in like 2004. According to Wikipedia, she's 36.

Also, Bea Priestly is listed as being British. Her Wikipedia also says this, but it also lists that she was training in New Zeland and debuted for a wrestling company there aged 14. Pretty sure she is from New Zealand

Until I have proof of Bea being born in New Zealand, she is British not Other in the game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Until I have proof of Bea being born in New Zealand, she is British not Other in the game.

I stand corrected. She was born in the UK and moved to New Zealand when young, hence the accent. She was always billed as from New Zealand, but fair enough.

However, Iestyn Rees is definitely not Australian and is probably definitely not a Lightweight

As I was playing, I noticed Eric Chapel was listed here as a member of the Ecktourage. I doubt many know, but he actually passed away back in May of 2019 after tragically taking his own life. MCW posted a video in tribute to him (linked).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUI37sX615I

Edited by Chr!$+!@n

23 hours ago, Chr!$+!@n said:

As I was playing, I noticed Eric Chapel was listed here as a member of the Ecktourage. I doubt many know, but he actually passed away back in May of 2019 after tragically taking his own life. MCW posted a video in tribute to him (linked).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUI37sX615I

That is fixed. I didn't hear anything until now actually.

• Sad 1