Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR February 2020 Update

How to succesfully import data.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lggehd1pefmnwac/February.zip/file

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a note, Britt Baker should be heel with a prima donna gimmick and under a written deal to AEW. Adam Page should be a upper midcard fun drunk. I fixed this in my stats, just letting everyone else know.

Edited by mkpunk

Hi, Not sure if this is a general EWR issue, or with this update. But I started a game yesterday using the latest updates, and when I sign staff members, some of them go straight onto Unsackable contracts when I agreed a Verbal deal with them

Edited by pryko1987
spelling error

1 hour ago, pryko1987 said:

Hi, Not sure if this is a general EWR issue, or with this update. But I started a game yesterday using the latest updates, and when I sign staff members, some of them go straight onto Unsackable contracts when I agreed a Verbal deal with them

I think that is general.

DOUKI should probably be moved over to NJPW and definitely added to NJPWUS (and the Suzuki-Gun stable), he's pretty much only wrestled for them for the last 8 or 9 months. 

Unless I'm just not privy to episode taping spoilers, Alex Hammerstone is still with The Dynasty. Also Marshall and Ross Von Erich have been MLW tag champions since November. 

Trevor Murdoch (with an h, not a k) needs to be added to NWA, with a written (?) contract. He said he signed a contract on an episode of Powerrr but I have no idea if it's exclusive. He hasn't wrestled any matches for anyone else since September '19 though. The Pope and Tasha Steelz also need to be added on open contracts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Can I change my name said:

DOUKI should probably be moved over to NJPW and definitely added to NJPWUS (and the Suzuki-Gun stable), he's pretty much only wrestled for them for the last 8 or 9 months. 

Unless I'm just not privy to episode taping spoilers, Alex Hammerstone is still with The Dynasty. Also Marshall and Ross Von Erich have been MLW tag champions since November. 

Trevor Murdoch (with an h, not a k) needs to be added to NWA, with a written (?) contract. He said he signed a contract on an episode of Powerrr but I have no idea if it's exclusive. He hasn't wrestled any matches for anyone else since September '19 though. The Pope and Tasha Steelz also need to be added on open contracts. 

I didn't catch DOUKI in NJPWUS and I checked, he wasnt so he won't be added. I will not add a guy who hasn't worked the US shows. As for touring with NJPW: if he isn't already, he will be for February. I went by the TEW Jan update thread and results to remove him since he wasn't as active. I will make a few NJPW updates based on that too.

I swore I updated the MLW tag titles but I'll double check.

Hammerstone was removed when there was issues with MJF. I didn't catch he was back with The Dynasty.

As for contracts, unless it is say a WWE guy who is on an exclusive deal or they book out guys (ROH does this) I don't sign people to written deals in game.

Trevor Murdoch was just in TV tournament in Hard Times.

Also,

Spoiler

James Storm and Eli Storm are tag champs, Ricky Starks is the newly crowned TV champ, and Thunder Rosa is the Women's champ.

Also, should Jocephus just be repackaged as the martial arts guru that is The Question Mark? Because him and Stevens are a tag team/stable/allies(?).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I didn't catch DOUKI in NJPWUS and I checked, he wasnt so he won't be added. I will not add a guy who hasn't worked the US shows. As for touring with NJPW: if he isn't already, he will be for February. I went by the TEW Jan update thread and results to remove him since he wasn't as active. I will make a few NJPW updates based on that too.

I swore I updated the MLW tag titles but I'll double check.

Hammerstone was removed when there was issues with MJF. I didn't catch he was back with The Dynasty.

As for contracts, unless it is say a WWE guy who is on an exclusive deal or they book out guys (ROH does this) I don't sign people to written deals in game.

I've misinterpreting NJPWUS to be "Just play an NJPW game with the extreme limits the game imposes" versus "NJPW shows actually being run in US", so that makes sense. 

Fair enough on the Murdoch thing as well. 

13 hours ago, Can I change my name said:

I've misinterpreting NJPWUS to be "Just play an NJPW game with the extreme limits the game imposes" versus "NJPW shows actually being run in US", so that makes sense. 

Fair enough on the Murdoch thing as well. 

If you want to play New Japan USA as NJPW but in America, you can. I just go by the rosters for American events.

Question, most of the fed's merchandising and advertising are slightly higher than normal for some of the feds, like NWA is pumping out almost 2 mil per month for both ads and merch alone. Would this be dialed back more so?

Not sure if there's something I'm unaware of or not, but just noticed there's a Love Relationship between Chuck Mambo and Michael Elgin? Looks like Mambo has replaced MsChif in the data, and the relationship hasn't been removed

Thanks a ton for the update bro! Hadn't launched EWR in a few months and wrestling's been pretty awesome lately. Glad to see NWA was added, definitely gonna have fun booking that. I noticed STARDOM wasn't listed on here. Not a nitpick, any chance it'll be added sometime? I guess it's somewhat harder to keep up with them because of how they release their shows. Thanks if you ever get back! Keep up the good work, very grateful.

@pryko1987 such forbidden love, yet, so enticing.

Couple other things I've spotted (Sorry these aren't all in one post, just spotting them as I'm playing along).

The worker Lacey is listed as 24 Years old, and has the photo of what looks like mid-2000's RoH Lacey (of Lacey's Angels). If the photo matches the worker, pretty sure she's not 24. as she was working RoH in like 2004. According to Wikipedia, she's 36.

Also, Bea Priestly is listed as being British. Her Wikipedia also says this, but it also lists that she was training in New Zeland and debuted for a wrestling company there aged 14. Pretty sure she is from New Zealand

17 hours ago, Chr!$+!@n said:

Thanks a ton for the update bro! Hadn't launched EWR in a few months and wrestling's been pretty awesome lately. Glad to see NWA was added, definitely gonna have fun booking that. I noticed STARDOM wasn't listed on here. Not a nitpick, any chance it'll be added sometime? I guess it's somewhat harder to keep up with them because of how they release their shows. Thanks if you ever get back! Keep up the good work, very grateful.

@pryko1987 such forbidden love, yet, so enticing.

if Stardom does More Than Mania this year, I may add them for April but that's it. That is the only time I ever hear of them running in the U.S. This is a North American game so I stick to American, Canadian and Mexican promotions unless there is a big fed running Mania weekend.

6 hours ago, pryko1987 said:

Couple other things I've spotted (Sorry these aren't all in one post, just spotting them as I'm playing along).

The worker Lacey is listed as 24 Years old, and has the photo of what looks like mid-2000's RoH Lacey (of Lacey's Angels). If the photo matches the worker, pretty sure she's not 24. as she was working RoH in like 2004. According to Wikipedia, she's 36.

Also, Bea Priestly is listed as being British. Her Wikipedia also says this, but it also lists that she was training in New Zeland and debuted for a wrestling company there aged 14. Pretty sure she is from New Zealand

Until I have proof of Bea being born in New Zealand, she is British not Other in the game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Until I have proof of Bea being born in New Zealand, she is British not Other in the game.

I stand corrected. She was born in the UK and moved to New Zealand when young, hence the accent. She was always billed as from New Zealand, but fair enough.

However, Iestyn Rees is definitely not Australian and is probably definitely not a Lightweight

As I was playing, I noticed Eric Chapel was listed here as a member of the Ecktourage. I doubt many know, but he actually passed away back in May of 2019 after tragically taking his own life. MCW posted a video in tribute to him (linked).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUI37sX615I

Edited by Chr!$+!@n

23 hours ago, Chr!$+!@n said:

As I was playing, I noticed Eric Chapel was listed here as a member of the Ecktourage. I doubt many know, but he actually passed away back in May of 2019 after tragically taking his own life. MCW posted a video in tribute to him (linked).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUI37sX615I

That is fixed. I didn't hear anything until now actually.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, FTRKO said:

Buddy Murphy is back to just plain Murphy again

FML. WTF WWE?

At least NXT was fun tonight. I will update some stats, alignments, gimmicks and what not based on that show.

9 hours ago, mkpunk said:

That is fixed. I didn't hear anything until now actually.

Yeah, it sucks he never made it. He worked a few WWE events as security. He was hella fun to watch 😕

Is Aleksander Chekov/Chamberlein in game or can someone suggest some ratings for him if someone watched him more?

Here are the NXT updates that I have, feel free to correct...

Adam Cole is a Main Event Heel with a Prima Donna gimmick.
Angel Garza is a Midcard Tweener with a Suave gimmick.
Austin Theory is a Lower Midcard/Developmental Deal Tweener with a Blue Chipper gimmick.
Babatunde is a Developmental Deal Face with a BFG gimmick.
Bianca Belair is a Midcard Tweener/Heel with a Prima Donna gimmick.
Bobby Fish is an Upper Midcard Heel with a Grizzled Veteran gimmick.
Cameron Grimes is a Lower Midcard Heel with an Old School Heel gimmick.
Candice LaRae is a Midcard Face with an Underdog gimmick.
Dakota Kai is a Lower Midcard Heel with an Old School Heel gimmick.
Damian Priest is a Midcard Heel with a Loner gimmick.
Dorian Mak is a Devlopemental Deal heel with a Prima Donna gimmick.
Jessi Kamea is a Developmental Deal heel with an Old School Heel gimmick
Johnny Gargano is an Upper Midcard Face with an Underdog gimmick
Keith Lee is a Upper Midcard Face with a BFG gimmick.
Kushida is a Midcard Face with a Foreign Star gimmick.
Kyle O'Reilly is a Upper Midcard Heel with a No Gimmicks Needed gimmick.
Matt Riddle is an Upper Midcard Face with a Dude gimmick.
Pete Dunne is an Upper Midcard Face with a No Gimmicks Needed gimmick.
Roderick Strong is an Upper Midcard Heel with a Grizzled Veteran gimmick. 
Tegan Nox is a Lower Midcard Face with an Old School Face gimmick.
Tommasso Ciampa is an Upper Midcard Face with a Man on a Mission gimmick.
Velveteen Dream is an Upper Midcard Face with a Freak gimmick.

Others:
Arturo Ruas is a Development Deal tweener with a Martial Arts gimmick.
Boa is a Developmental Deal Face with a Legitmate Athlete gimmick.
Bronson Reed is a Developmental Deal Tweener with a Monster gimmick.
Deonna Purrazzo is an Opener Heel with an Old School Heel gimmick.
Dominik Dijakovic is a MIdcard Tweener with a Cocky gimmick.
Eddie Dennis is a Lower Midcard Heel with an Ice Man gimmick.
Finn Balor is an Upper Midcard Heel with an Arrogant gimmick.
James Drake is a Midcard Heel with an Angry Young Man gimmick.
Jordan Devlin is a Midcard Heel with an Arrogant gimmick.
Kacy Catanzaro is a Developmental Deal face with an Underdog gimmick.
Mercedes Martinez is a Lower Midcard heel with a Bad Ass gimmick.
Raul Mendoza is a Lower Midcard Face with a Luchador gimmick.
Shotzi Blackheart is a opener face with a gothic gimmick.
Travis Banks is a lower midcard face with an Old School Face gimmick.
Trent Seven is a midcard face with an Old School Face gimmick.
Tyler Bate is a midcard face with an Old School Face gimmick.
Zack Gibson is a midcard heel with an Angry Young Man gimmick.

• Like 1

Shouldn't the Risk of GCW be raised to 96% for Death Matches?

0%
Single
Guest Referee
Tag
Elimination
Triangle
Four Corners
Survivor
1 vs. 2
2 vs. 3
Royal Rumble
10 Man Battle Royal
20 Man Battle Royal

11%
Iron Man

21%
Submission

31%
Hardcore
Cage (Regional level and higher companies only)
Texas Death
I Quit

36%
Last Man Standing
Falls Count Anywhere

46%
Ladder

56%
Tables

61%
Hell In A Cell (National level and higher companies only)
First Blood

66%
Bra and Panties
Inferno (Regional level and higher companies only)
TLC
War Games

71%
High Incident (Cult level and higher companies only)

81%
Barbed Wire

96%
Death Match

100%
Buck Naked

Also add/create these Wrestlers to GCW Roster for 2020:

Takashi Sasaki (3 Appearances in 2020, 2 in 2019) (Midcard??)
Blake Christian (3 in 2020, 13 in 2019) *needs to be created?*
Matthew Justice (6 in 2020, 11 in 2019)
Danny Havoc (3 in 2020, 1 in 2019) *from Non-Wrestler to Upper Midcard (??) since he tours again with GCW*
Effy (3 in 2020, 9 in 2019) *Also got an own Show for Wrestlemania Weekend at GCW*
Isami Kodaka (3 in 2020, 2 in 2019) (Lower Midcard??)
Orin Veidt (3 in 2020, 8 in 2019) *needs to be created?*
AJ Gray (2 in 2020, 7 in 2019) *needs to be created?*
Alex Zayne (2 in 2020, 11 in 2019) *needs to be created?*
Mance Warner (2 in 2020, 12 in 2019) *has already 3 Promotions - maybe replace AAW, he was only 8 Times in 2019 there!) *Maybe as Upper Midcard?*
Masashi Takeda (2 in 2020, 5 in 2019) *needs to be created?*
Joey Janela *Set him to Open like Jungle Boy, as he competes for GCW and AEW like Jungle Boy, Marko Stunt, Orange Cassidy* Drop him in AEW from Main Event to Midcard or Lower Midcard, lol!
Kikutaro (3 in 2020, 7 in 2019)
Logan Stunt (7 in 2019, brother of Marko Stunt!) *needs to be created?*
Homicide (6 in 2019)

Bold ones are from the GCW/Freedoms Shows in Japan

Change Rickey Shane Page from Midcard to Upper Midcard or Main Eventer since he's the GCW Champ.

Edit:
Missing GCW Pictures from the February Date:

Deranged

YT7519M.jpg

Elis Taylor
i5BoMWe.jpg

Isaias Velazquez
9kZDjgO.jpg

Julius Smokes
7CKS4iS.jpg

Kikutaro
mY0MATX.jpg

Rickey Shane Page (Save as R_Shane_Page because of Filename-Length)
eyRRznH.jpg F9EKp8i.jpg GiliVAo.jpg

Edited by ViatorLipsia