2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

5 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

What a haul for Diggs. I think the Bills might have overpaid, but time will tell.

I mean, we don't know how the picks will come out but on sheer market value alone I don't think we need much time to tell.  In addition to his lengthy injury history, you have a guy in Diggs who wanted out and was becoming a problem for his organization.  In fact, that plays into why we had just seen Nuk go so low and his situation was nowhere near as bad in that sense.  Given all that, Diggs for just the first is even a little rich for my tastes.

Giants sign ILB Blake Martinez for three years,, $30 million.

Hate it.  Absolutely hate it.  He allowed 58 catches on 69 attempts last year.  The Giants seem to be fundamentally against ever having middle linebackers that can cover which is a big reason why they’ve been getting gashed by tight ends for a decade.

20 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Giants sign ILB Blake Martinez for three years,, $30 million.

Hate it.  Absolutely hate it.  He allowed 58 catches on 69 attempts last year.  The Giants seem to be fundamentally against ever having middle linebackers that can cover which is a big reason why they’ve been getting gashed by tight ends for a decade.

One huge reason the Ravens let Mosley walk after last season is he wasn't excellent in pass coverage. You really gotta treat ILB as a secondary position in this day and age.