2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

as opposed to rex Ryan who gets a monthly allowance of feet.

I didn't really mind Tessitore but I understand them wanting to do a wholesale change. 

Outside of shifting Fowler and Herbstreit, I can't think of anybody else at ESPN that jumps out at me as obvious options. Maybe they finally let Pat McAfee get involved. 

Rumors flying around Twitter about Myles Garrett possibly being traded to Seattle.

It seems to be based on nothing but a rumor from a supposed insider whose broken Seahawks news before.  But I would laugh very hard if it happened because it'd be such a Browns thing to trade an elite level pass rusher with two cost-controlled years left on his deal.

The NFL had an auction going on where the proceeds would go to coronavirus charities and the winning bid would watch a MNF game with Goodell in his basement.

He probably figured he’d be talking football with some random corporate muckety-muck who had money to blow.

Instead the winning bid of $250,000 was submitted by Barstool Sports’ Dave Portnoy, one of Goodell’s most vocal critics.

• Haha 4

On 11/05/2020 at 13:57, B-li Manning said:

Rumors flying around Twitter about Myles Garrett possibly being traded to Seattle.

It seems to be based on nothing but a rumor from a supposed insider whose broken Seahawks news before.  But I would laugh very hard if it happened because it'd be such a Browns thing to trade an elite level pass rusher with two cost-controlled years left on his deal.

Apparently it was all a Reddit prank by a Packers fan.

4 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

@B-li Manning figured let you know some lovely Giants news. Giants will try to replicate Dallas offense from last season under the Clapper.

👏 👏 👏