2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

1 hour ago, B-li Manning said:

Holy shit the Rams' new logo is atrocious.

los-angeles-rams-new-logo.jpg

Until I saw you say Rams, I legit thought that was a Chargers logo

• Like 2

I like the idea behind the logo but the execution is poor. Especially on the hat because the horn is the same colour as the letters.

One of these LA teams really needs to not be yellow and blue, it's hard to immediately tell them apart. Or the Chargers just need to leave really!

• Admin

The Buffalo Bills and cornerback Josh Norman have agreed to a one-year deal worth $6 million with incentives that can reach $8 million, sources confirmed to ESPN. Norman reunites with Bills head coach Sean McDermott, who was his defensive coordinator with the Carolina Panthers.

5 hours ago, TCO said:

I like the idea behind the logo but the execution is poor. Especially on the hat because the horn is the same colour as the letters.

One of these LA teams really needs to not be yellow and blue, it's hard to immediately tell them apart. Or the Chargers just need to leave really!

I really wish the Rams would drop the yellow/gold, and go back to their original blue and white colors.

Or, yeah, the Chargers could just go somewhere.

5 hours ago, TCO said:

I think it would be cool if the Chargers played off the lightning aspect, and went with black (or back to navy) uniforms, and made the bolt white with a powder blue or similar shade outline, with the uniforms numbers being reversed (powder blue with a white outline).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DMN said:

I really wish the Rams would drop the yellow/gold, and go back to their original blue and white colors.

Or, yeah, the Chargers could just go somewhere.

The NFL and Rams ownership basically robbed Inglewood and guaranteed 16 home games a year so there's nothing the Chargers can do for (I think) 30 years.