EWB Fantasy Baseball 2020

Maxx

@damsher hatfield who still cannot view the board thanks to Meacon, selects Michael Brantley, OF, Astros 

I’ll go with Luis Robert, OF, White Sox

@Ace Berimmer

Also hi, hello.  Please refer to the first page of this thread for a draft card I have put up.   You can slot in the people you drafted at their appropriate positions and keep track of where you still need to draft.  And then, when you need to go on autopick later on, you can just send your card to me to make it easier to keep track of everything.

15 minutes ago, Maxx said:

@damsher hatfield who still cannot view the board thanks to Meacon, selects Michael Brantley, OF, Astros 

I’ll go with Luis Robert, OF, White Sox

@Ace Berimmer

Also hi, hello.  Please refer to the first page of this thread for a draft card I have put up.   You can slot in the people you drafted at their appropriate positions and keep track of where you still need to draft.  And then, when you need to go on autopick later on, you can just send your card to me to make it easier to keep track of everything.

Tell damshow to go into his history and try to go directly to a page on the board instead of going to the home page. That’s how I finally got back on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

No rush. Baseball season ain’t gonna start on time anyway. :( 

And that’s how we end up with a second roto or points league!  Just keep draftin’ baby!