EWB Fantasy Baseball 2020

Maxx

Yeah the regular 8, then 2 SP, 2 RP and 3 P

then 3 bench spots.  I feel like you really can’t streamline it too much more without getting weird about positions

I hope you dont have me as auto in as I just went to login to my Yahoo and noticed it was hacked and I cant recover my password to it. I'd have to make a whole new email which at this point on Yahoo dont feel like much currently as never use it for anything other than fantasy really

3 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

I hope you dont have me as auto in as I just went to login to my Yahoo and noticed it was hacked and I cant recover my password to it. I'd have to make a whole new email which at this point on Yahoo dont feel like much currently as never use it for anything other than fantasy really

Yes I had you on auto renew.  So yes you’ll need a new email and I can kick that old account out and invite you to another one.