EWB Fantasy Baseball 2020

Maxx

47 minutes ago, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Is Justin Upton taken?

He is now!

@Meacon say “Hi People!”

I will also take this time to remind people that our outfield is specific to position, not just general outfield positions.  I'm just listing outfielders at OF because its easier for me than tracking down what specific position everyone plays.  If I have to BPA you an outfielder, I will try do that, however. as I am a just and fair commissioner and also, a treasure.

Edited by Maxx

I can change the outfield thing, easy fix.  Just remember last year people didn’t want that.  But it’s way easier for me if we do so I’m cool with it.

Figured an old school baseball purist like Meacon would want individual positions.

everyone voice your opinion!

Edited by Maxx

I'd rather just have three outfield positions. I don't think I ever played in a league where you had to have the specific outfield position. I'm fine with whatever the majority decides. I just need to re-prioritize my outfielders if we go the particular position route. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Has Shohei Ohtani been picked yet?

And if not, do I have to pick if I want pitcher or hitter Ohtani? If so, hitter.

@Maxx

Correct. Shohei guys I’m a hitter is yours.  Shohei guys I’m a pitcher, still available.

And considering there is no stated support for specific outfielder positions, and based on who is has drafted DMN is also likely to be in favor of general outfielders, that’s enough to make the switch.  General outfielders for all!

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Yahoo should have an option where you can have it auto set a week's worth of lineups based on who is/isn't playing and who is/isn't slated to get the start

Listen Mr. Roboto, we do things the old fashioned, American way here