Football Manager/Championship Manager - Community Against Coronavirus

TEOL

Football Manager/Championship Manager - Community Against Coronavirus  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What should we play?

• Football Manager 2020
    • Championship Manager 01/02

In these dark, dismal times, many of us are isolated, we have concerns for our future, and it's more important than ever for us to come together as a community. That's why I propose we set up a community game of what I think we can reasonably say is the most popular game on this board, Football Manager (let's face it, it surpassed EWR ages ago). There are two options for this:

1) Football Manager 2020. Pros: it's currently free to play until next week, it's up to date, and it's easy to get running. Cons: it's slow, less fun to play, and if you don't already have it, it won't be free in a week.

2) Championship Manager 01/02. Pros: Free for everyone, lots of fun to play. Cons: requires much more setup to get working.

So if you're interested, vote in the poll above and let's see if we can't get through this whole thing together.

Alternatively, we each gather up  fourteen random 10 and 11 year olds, I'll certainly pick ones I've never met or coached before, to form teams for a mini tournament.

I'm happy to do either. Fm2020 would be easier to set up on the online side of things. 

Is there a guide on how you download CM01/02? Doesn't it also require downloading stuff tonal get it to work online? 

• 4 weeks later...