TEW16 Real World Update: April 2020

How should I continue to posting my TEW updates on EWB?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How should I continue to posting my TEW updates on EWB?

• Continue posting one thread every month
    • Make one thread and update the main post

Here is the update for April, and will be my final update for TEW2016, due to all the things going on not a lot happened this month and I havent been updating much due to waiting on TEW2020, only worker addition this month is Rob Gronkowski, other than that just updating things that have been posted and doing the title changes for March and WrestleMania.

Since this is my last real world mod for TEW2016, if anyone wishes to continue updating this feel free, all I ask is that you credit me and the the original source of the mod.

I have added a poll to this to ask about the future of my updates on this forum, put simply would you rather see me have one thread that gets updatedor posting a new thread every month, I have been posting monthly as that was what the EWR updates did so I copied that, but it may be simplier to just have one mega thread updated monthly.

Enjoy

Database: April 2020 (Post WrestleMania)
Graphics: April 2020
Workers: January 2020

Graphics DLC: DLC 1 (October 2017)
Graphics DLC contains loading screens and pictures of non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 are now on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Tag Experience Level To Matches
None: F- / 0-20
Low: E / 20-49
Medium: D+ / 50-69
Good: C / 70-99
Maximum: A* / 100+

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Lineker featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I missing anyone from todays cuts?

- Ace Steel
- Aiden English
- Aleksandar Jaksic (NXT)
- Billy Kidman
- Cezar Bononi
- Curt Hawkins
- Deonna Purrazzo (NXT)
- Drake Maverick
- EC3
- Epico
- Eric Young
- Finlay
- Heath Slater
- Josiah Williams (NXT)
- Karl Anderson
- Kendo Kashin
- Kurt Angle
- Lance Storm
- Lio Rush
- Luke Gallows
- Maria Kanellis
- Mike Chioda
- Mike Kanellis
- Mike Rotunda
- MJ Jenkins (NXT)
- Nick Comoroto
- No Way Jose
- Pat Buck
- Primo
- Rowan
- Rusev
- Sarah Logan
- Sarah Stock
- Scott Armstrong
- Serena Deeb
- Shane Helms
- Shawn Daivari
- Taynara Conti
- Tino Sabbatelli
- Zack Ryder

Edited by TheWho87
Updating list

58 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Am I missing anyone from todays cuts?

- Aiden English
- Curt Hawkins
- Drake Maverick
- EC3
- Epico
- Eric Young
- Heath Slater
- Karl Anderson
- Kurt Angle
- Lio Rush
- Luke Gallows
- Maria Kanellis
- Mike Chioda
- Mike Kanellis
- No Way Jose
- Primo
- Rowan
- Rusev
- Sarah Logan
- Zack Ryder

Current worker wise, you only didn't have Deonna Purrazzo. Backstage wise Finlay, Kidman, Lance Storm, Mike Rotunda, Sarah Stock, Scott Armstrong, Shane Helms and Shawn Daivari.

• Alexa Bliss [Change to face]
  • Alicia Fox [Release from WWE]
  • Austin Theory [Move to Raw from developmental / Zelina Vega as manager]
  • Bianca Belair [Move to Raw from developmental / Make manager of Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins]
  • Mandy Rose [Change to face / Make Otis' her manager/make her Otis' manager (potentially)]
  • Mojo Rawley [Change to face (seemed to revert to Hype Bro gimmick at WrestleMania]
  • Nia Jax [Remove starting injury]
  • Rob Gronkowski [Hire to WWE / Face (Dual Sports Star (Realistic))]
  • Roman Reigns [Possibly put as absent due to COVID-19?]
  • Shayna Baszler [Move to Raw from developmental]
  • Release The Revival rename Wilder to Cash Wheeler and Dawson to Dax Hardwood
  • Add Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross as a tag team
  • Add Ricochet and Cedric Alexander as a tag team
  • Change Buddy Murphy's name to Murphy
  • Possibly increase popularity of Murphy, Humberto Carillo and Angel Garza to better reflect their place on roster

Thanks for all of your updates throughout TEW 2016 (and for coping with all of my recommendations 😁) It's really appreciated by everyone

Some changes for the first 2020 update, or if anyone wishes to update 2016 themselves

Templario is Married

Set Dan Matha's Hair to No

Change Eric Young's Body Type to Average

Change Timothy Thatcher to a Babyface in NXT

Change Bianca Blair to a Babyface in WWE - Cocky (Cocky)

Change Uhaa Nation to Company Brand 1

Add Stable The Artist Collective - Company: WWE Formed: 2019 Members: Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura

Change Matt Hardy to a Babyface in AEW - Change Contract type to Written

Change Shotzi Blackheart's Born & Bio to say 1993

Remove Stable The OC

Remove Stable Latin American Xchange

Set Occasional Wrestler to Sometimes & Road Agent to Usually for Ace Steel

Remove Io Shirai's Starting Injury

Set Both Fire & Desire Tag Team records to Inactive Unit

Add Shotaro Ashino to AJPW as a Babyface - Change Style to Puroresu Style

Set Jun Akiyama's English to Basic

Change Candice LeRae to a Heel in NXT - Old School Heel (Cocky)

MJ Jenkins was Born July 24, 1991. Set Debut to October 2015 & Based In to Tri-State

Add Karrion Kross as an Alter Ego for Kevin Kross - Company: WWE Usage: 100% Gimmick: Bad Ass (Realistic)

Set Scarlett Bordeaux as Kevin Kross' Manager in NXT

Change Austin Theory to WWE - Company Brand 1

Change Chad Lail to WWE - Change to Heel - Bad Ass (Brute) - Company Brand 2

Change Cory Weston to WWE - Change to Heel - Old School Heel (Cocky) - Company Brand 2

Change Tommy Maclin to WWE - Change to Heel - Old School Heel (Cocky) - Company Brand 2

Change The Forgotten Sons Stable to WWE. You'll Have to re-add the Members: Jaxson Rycker, Steve Cutler, Wesley Blake

Increase Thoruf Marius' Religious to 60%

Edited by Y2JFan111

Updated my previous list with more cuts, the only one not on the list but speculated is Ohno due to being moved to the alumni section, all those in the list were either announced by WWE or by the person themselves.

EDIT: And Hero/Onho nas now been confirmed released.

Edited by TheWho87

On 18/04/2020 at 03:28, TheWho87 said:

Updated my previous list with more cuts, the only one not on the list but speculated is Ohno due to being moved to the alumni section, all those in the list were either announced by WWE or by the person themselves.

EDIT: And Hero/Onho nas now been confirmed released.

Will be downloading later, does the April update now include those released from WWE listed? 

Good News: I've converted and got my mod to "play", my goal is to try and fix up as much as possible to put a beta out for May but it won't be a monthly update that I can get suggestions to fix for June.

Bad News: I've nuked EVERY worker, contract and alter ego gimmick, considering gimmicks were completely overhauled it just made sense to wipe and start fresh rather than correct everything, I may regret doing this but fuck it. Also feel free to suggest names for wrestlers gimmicks, this might be fun.

If you want a quick fix to play my mod now delete all training facilities and eass edit contracts to remove "exclusive", add a women's division for ICW-EU and PWA-AU and set Jokey and Jessica Troy's contracts to be wrestlers. I think that fixes all the errors I had.

14 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

set Jokey ... to be wrestlers...

On that note: Jokey aka Aivil retired at least temporarily because of an injury. The ICW Womens Championship should be set to vacant and Jokey/Aivil set to retired (and add a head injury [fractured cheekbone, facial nerve & sight issues], she explains the injury in the video below)

Here is the video of Aivil saying goodbye in ICW: 

On 4/23/2020 at 8:53 PM, TheWho87 said:

Good News: I've converted and got my mod to "play", my goal is to try and fix up as much as possible to put a beta out for May but it won't be a monthly update that I can get suggestions to fix for June.

Bad News: I've nuked EVERY worker, contract and alter ego gimmick, considering gimmicks were completely overhauled it just made sense to wipe and start fresh rather than correct everything, I may regret doing this but fuck it. Also feel free to suggest names for wrestlers gimmicks, this might be fun.

If you want a quick fix to play my mod now delete all training facilities and eass edit contracts to remove "exclusive", add a women's division for ICW-EU and PWA-AU and set Jokey and Jessica Troy's contracts to be wrestlers. I think that fixes all the errors I had.

Since you've nuked the alter egos, it might be worth noting that Kyle Matthews is in the game twice. He's the original 17 from the CHIKARA angle with the Gekido.

EDIT: Also, weirdly, Cagematch has him listed as "inactive"/retired, yet he wrestled as recently as last month.

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic