TEW20 Real World BETA

Just a heads up, most of what I'm doing is sorting out rosters and contracts, I tend to base contracts off of a 3 month period but with how things have been I'm basing them off shows from December to present. I've also done some drastic changes to attribues/personalities, most of which were based off my old system that was mostly cloned from each other so I've wiped all that away and started mostly fresh, I've transfered over some of the addictions and have done some attributes for a few workers but the plan is to tackle them one step at a time when I've got the contracts sorted.

I'm looking to get a new beta up for/over the weekend.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Have the following suggestions for RevPro

Injuries
Sha Samuels
Jim Hunter (MCL and ACL)

Titles
ADD SWE Speed King Championship - Ricky Knight Jr
ADD SWE World Heavyweight Championship - David Starr

Staff (I think I'm missing a referee but cannot think who)
ADD Andy Quildan (Road Agent)
ADD Andy Simmonz (Road Agent)
ADD Ben Auld (Road Agent)
ADD Tom Scarborough (Referee)
ADD Rich Swift (Referee)

Wrestlers
ADD Aleah James (Already in game)
ADD Brendan White  (Already in game)
ADD Charli Evans (Already in game)
ADD Clark Connors (Already in game)
ADD JJ Gale (Needs adding)
ADD Kenneth Halfpenny (Needs adding)
ADD Millie McKenzie (Already in game)
ADD Ricky Knight Jr (Already in game)
ADD Robbie X (Already in game)
ADD Sean Kustom (Already in game)
ADD Shaun Jackson (Needs adding)
ADD Vicky Haskins (Already in game)

REMOVE A-Kid
REMOVE Bea Priestley
REMOVE Chris Ridgeway
REMOVE Dan Head
REMOVE Hiroshi Tanahashi
REMOVE James Castle
REMOVE Jamie Hayter
REMOVE Kevin Kelly (Questionable - No TV show to commentate on)
REMOVE Los Federales Santos Jr
REMOVE Oliver Bennett
REMOVE Minoru Suzuki
REMOVE Psycho Phillips
REMOVE Rishi Ghosh
REMOVE Tomohiro Ishii

Stables
ADD The Legion
1. Gideon Grey (Leader)
2. Rampage Brown (Member)
3. The Great O'Kahn (Member)
4. Sha Samuels (Member)
5. Mark Haskins (Member)
6. Vicky Haskins (Support)

Teams
ADD Bullet Club - El Phantasmo and Hikuleo (Individuals - 15%)
ADD Medusa Complex - Charli Evans and Millie McKenzie (Unit - 40%)
ADD The Legion - Rampage Brown and The Great O'Kahn (Unit - 25%)
ADD The Legion II - Gideon Grey and The Great O'Kahn (Unit - 15%)
ADD Dan Magee and Mad Kurt (Individuals - 15%)
ADD Chuck Mambo and TK Cooper (Unit - 40%)
ADD Brendan White and JJ Gale (Individuals - 10%)
ADD Kenneth Halfpenny and Shaun Jackson (Individuals - 10%)
ADD Zan Phoenix and Zoe Lucas (Individuals - 5%)
ADD David Starr and Chief Deputy Dunne (Individuals - 5%)
ADD The Hunter Brothers - Jim Hunter and Lee Hunter (Unit - 100%)
ADD Aussie Open - Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher (Unit - 60%)

Roster Alignments
Aleah James (Face)
Bobbi Tyler (Heel)
Brendan White (Face)
Carlos Romo (Face)
Charli Evans (Heel)
Chief Deputy Dunne (Face)
Chuck Mambo (Face)
Clark Connors (Heel)
Dan Magee (Heel)
Dan Moloney (Face)
David Starr (Face)
El Phantasmo (Heel)
Gideon Grey (Heel)
Gisele Shaw (Face)
Hikuleo (Heel)
Jim Hunter (Face)
JJ Gale (Face)
Kenneth Halfpenny (Heel)
Killer Kelly (Heel)
Kurtis Chapman (Heel)
Kyle Fletcher (Face)
Lee Hunter (Face)
Mark Davis (Face)
Mark Haskins (Heel)
Michael Oku (Face)
Millie McKenzie (Heel)
PAC (Heel)
Rampage Brown (Heel)
Ricky Knight Jr (Face)
Robbie X (Face)
Sean Kustom (Face)
Sha Samuels (Heel)
Shaun Jackson (Heel)
Shota Umino (Face)
The Great O'Kahn (Heel)
TK Cooper (Face)
Vicky Haskins (Heel)
Will Ospreay (Face)
Zack Sabre Jr (Heel)
Zan Phoenix (Heel)
Zoe Lucas (Heel)

I'm in two minds on PAC being on the roster.  If he has a home roster in the UK it is RevPro but I'm not sure he should be available for every show (Same reason I'd suggest getting rid of New Japan lads that aren't Shota, O'Kahn and the Dojo boys).

Edited by Thrilla
  • Like 1

I just finished updating RevPro based on their shows for 2020 yesterday, I want to get through OTT, ICW and All Star and I'll drop an updated beta, I'll go through the list with what I've got so far but there may be stuff missing.

Fair enough.  I think a lot of the talent from the She's All That show won't be part of the core roster but may show up again when they do the next all women's show, which is why I left them off of the roster, as they or others could be hired on a per night basis in the game.

I've changed the following bits for the promotion;
- Popularity in North England to 10.
- Andy Simmons as default announcer with Quildan.
- Stables to Yes in Product Screen.
- Events to Almost Weekly from Monthly.

Also, seems that there are a number of wrestlers that have stamina too low to do a 15 minutes singles match but I need to run a few shows to figure out the full list and those affected.

Edited by Thrilla

I'm basing rosters off all shows in 2020 plus maybe December 2019, I like to use at least 3 shows. I know there will be a few one time appearances but best to have then down and remove later.

I've got a poll going on on Twitter on which UK will be in/switched out, it's between Attack, Fight Club Pro, NGW and Riptide.

Edited by TheWho87

Some things I discovered today:

https://superluchas.com/car-the-crash-y-la-contingencia-por-el-covid-19/

Ancla ("Anchor") aka Big Boy is the promoter/owner for The Crash. 

Also, Dr. Wagner Jr. owns Arena Campeons in Torreon, Mexico, and there's an Arena Campeons Gym attached to it. 

EDIT: Oh, and also, La Hiedra is part of Los Mercenarios with Texano and Rey Escorpion.

On 03/05/2020 at 22:25, TheWho87 said:

So far all I've done with broadcasters is set up my generic local ones for the new regions, and roughly moved a few around into different categories, I'm also torn with the idea of putting internet channels to be region specific or to have them available globally, this was an issue in TEW16 where some promotions could grow really easilly worldwide by being on an "internet" broadcaster, having them broken into regions limits this a bit.

You're going to have the same issue in TEW20. It costs $52k to set up a tiny broadcaster and then you get around $12k per show in profits, so everyone is going to exploit this until/if it gets patched.

On 03/05/2020 at 21:22, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Weird. Why would setting them as factions cause that?

Different faction types are calculated differently, so I guess faction types that don't include certain roles in their calculations might cut the workers in those roles. 'Alliance' has no calculation, so that's why possibly why their memberships don't seem as volatile.

• Like 1

Updated the first post with an updated beta, I've updated rosters for most promotions in America, Canada and the British Isles, I'm looking to work on Japan, Europe and Australia for the next beta and then start on Mexico before working on switching around some promotions.

Database: BETA #3

Edit

As in a previous post I've got a poll on Twitter on which US promotion to switch out, the UK ended with Fight Club Pro narrowly beating Riptide to replace New Generation Wrestling, for this Full Impact Pro is going up against DEFY, IWA Mid South and Game Changer Wrestling.

Edited by TheWho87

On 09/05/2020 at 00:23, How The Cloud Stole Christ said:

Some things I discovered today:

https://superluchas.com/car-the-crash-y-la-contingencia-por-el-covid-19/

Ancla ("Anchor") aka Big Boy is the promoter/owner for The Crash. 

Also, Dr. Wagner Jr. owns Arena Campeons in Torreon, Mexico, and there's an Arena Campeons Gym attached to it. 

EDIT: Oh, and also, La Hiedra is part of Los Mercenarios with Texano and Rey Escorpion.

Ancla Jr. owns CAR The Crash a Mexico State area indy not The  CRASH of Tijuana.

The Crash in Tijuana is owned by by Ignacio Rios.

• Like 1

Small update, I've got Fight Club Pro and Game Changer Wrestling active and with their rosters for this year, I still need to go through and refine the contracts, I've also just finished updating rosters and contracts for all but CMLL, I'm gonna go through those, then tidy up FCP and GCW before shutting down FIP and NGW.

That's the plan anyway, since the new release dates been announced Im looking to get a new beta update out for Saturday, that should have as much as what I've mentioned as possible, then I can move over to working on other areas.

Updated the first post with an updated beta, here is the big one, rosters for all active promotions have been updated along with all contract lengths, Full Impact Pro and New Generation Wrestling have been closed down and replaced with Fight Clup Pro and Game Changer Wrestling. This is still in a beta phase so there will be some issues. since the full game is now out the start date is now set for June 2020.

Database: BETA #4

Thanks, I dunno if its the same in this md btw but I noticed you have Victor Benjamin as Black in your 2016 mod. I don't know him, but looked a few pictures up of him and he looks white to me, although it might have just been the lighting and he is actually mixed race. But definitely something you should have a look at.

EDIT: This is a picture of him from facebook 

99275957_3579572868726181_50565121606166

Edited by Kanwulf

Updated the first post with an updated beta, this should fix a lot of issues regarding broadcasting, tidied up broadcasters and broadcast deals, for the most part the deals have been set to an achievable goal, this has mostly been done for the big feds, so for others their currently set at 0 so there is some fine tuning to be done. Hopefully unless there are any drastic issues this should be the last update before the June release, so feel free to post any changes regarding that or anything else that needs fixing, there is still stuff I'm working through but that'll just be done over time.

Database: BETA #5

If you didn't already (as I'm playing an older version than you just released), I might suggest lowering the popularity requirements to get on Local TV.

I started with 0 popularity across the board, and after 5 shows, I'm sitting at 2 in my home region despite putting on shows with overalls between 24 and 30.

I would imagine that a lot of local companies who have TV would fall below the current popularity requirements. Tiny networks that aren't Local: Region are looking for 20 pop, which isn't too bad, but local is looking for 10, which will take quite some time to get to without TV for those companies that would fall into that grouping.

1 hour ago, Gabriel said:

If you didn't already (as I'm playing an older version than you just released), I might suggest lowering the popularity requirements to get on Local TV.

I started with 0 popularity across the board, and after 5 shows, I'm sitting at 2 in my home region despite putting on shows with overalls between 24 and 30.

I would imagine that a lot of local companies who have TV would fall below the current popularity requirements. Tiny networks that aren't Local: Region are looking for 20 pop, which isn't too bad, but local is looking for 10, which will take quite some time to get to without TV for those companies that would fall into that grouping.

I have updated this so that the generic Local broadcasters are only interested if you are based in their region and have achieved Tiny size, which is 17 popularity, when your under 17 pop and are at an Insignificant size the only option is YouTube.