The Last Of Us II

Hellraiser

18 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Mine just arrived! Fair warning, there's a data disc with it so I imagine the install is loooong.

Fortunately I'm "technically working till 5" so will just have it install in the background :shifty:

2 minutes ago, apsham said:

I believe that this is because someone streamed/speed ran the game to get to the ending and the community isn't too happy about it.

I'm pretty sure it's people that have been determined to hate the game since the story leaked, because they didn't like certain parts of the story or inclusion of what they felt was LGBT "propaganda" and feminist "agenda" and all that other bigoted shit these people like to moan about. TheLastofUs2 subreddit is literally just a shitshow full of hate and memes angry at this game, calling Neil Druckmann shit like "cuckmann", moaning about Anita Sarkeesian for some reason because they've decided she had involvement in it, so that should tell you a lot about the types of people review bombing this game. People that can't just be not interested in something and move, but instead have to actively hate it on a day to day basis and then finally get the chance to vent that pathetic shit with thing like this.

• Like 2

I'm literally only like five minutes in to this, and obviously it looks incredible, which is no surprise, both in and out of gameplay. I'm just always just constantly blown away by cutscenes in video games these days and just how amazingly well they can capture facial performances now, so expressive and just feel like really genuine and natural emotional responses?

3 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

I'm not sure, I'm only still very early in so I've only encountered the bog standard infected.

That's cool, figured it might be a human only option. I'd imagine it's not possible when some of the bigger infected get too close.

5 hours ago, Jericode said:

Same :shifty:

Turns out it isn't going to come today which is annoying...

Checked the Royal Mail tracker and they've not attempted to deliver it :(

• Sad 1