TEW20 Real World Update: June 2020

Just a heads up, I'm not directly following the accusations cause they seem to be all over now, in terms of reports coming from multiple areas, now and I don't really want to hunt them out, so if you see any that are relevant just bring them up, don't need to go into details. I'm open to adding personalities to these individuals as well, Bully, Scumbag or Sleazyseem to be the most logical options.

Edited by TheWho87

Set FTR's Tag Team Finisher to Goodnight Express

Remove Joey Ryan from Impact

Remove Dave Crist from Impact

Give Curtis Murray the Bully & Scumbag attributes

Give Marty Scurll the Sleazy Attribute

Give Damian Dunne the Sleazy Attribute

Give James Davis the Scumbag & Sleazy Attributes

Allie Kat is Bisexual

Remove the Ohio versus Everything Stable

Add Crazzy Steve to Impact as a Babyface - Clown Gimmick

Remove Sabu from Impact

Change Chris Bey's Style to Cruiserweight

Add Kimber Lee to Impact as a Babyface. Remove from CHIKARA

Remove Jay Skillet from wXw-EU

Not sure how worker's skills currently are, but if they're the same format as 2016 - Increase Sammy Guevara's Aerial, Flashinesss & Athleticism to 75% Microphone to 60%, Charisma to 70%, Acting to 60% & Star Quality to 65%

Increase Chris Bey's Aerial to 65%, Flashiness to 60%, Athleticism to 65% & Star Quality to 50%

Increase Penelope Ford's Charisma to 60%, Acting to 50% Star Quality to 70% & Sex Appeal to 80%

Increase Britt Baker's Microphone to 70%, Charisma to 65%, Acting to 70% & Star Quality to 70%

Increase MVP's Microphone to 80%

Increase Drew Galloway's Charisma to 75% & Acting to 65%

Increase Tully Blanchard's Microphone to 80%

Increase Arn Anderson's Microphone to 85%

If He Isn't already Taz Should be a Heel in AEW, and set as Brian Cage's Manager

Change Bobby Roode to Raw

If Austin Theory was changed from NXT to WWE as Thea Trinidad as his Manager, remove her as his manager, he is with Rollins' Stable now

Edited by Y2JFan111

Also, Sammy Guevara has been suspended by AEW for his comments towards Sasha Banks that have surfaced earlier. However, there doesn't seem to be a specific amount of time so do that as you wish.

I'd say you're better off setting Joey Ryan to "Left the business" as I think it is VERY VERY unlikely he will get a job in wrestling again. At least not anytime soon, of course.

EDIT: Looks like Ophidian left Chikara in January, according to Kate Nyx

Edited by Kanwulf

A whole slew of ECCW talents have left the promotion after it surfaced that Jeff Duncan (The Natural) is a sex predator and had been getting away with it for quite some time to the knowledge of a lot of people.

Judas Icarus vacated the ECCW Championship and quit. Ravenous Randy and Andy Bird are both out... and quite a few more. I don't know how ECCW comes back from this. If you end up removing them, there are other BC based promotions that could take the spot, but I would probably hold off until the situation plays out a bit more.

EDIT: Scotty Sweatervest, Travis Williams, Fergie and the Voros Twins have all also pulled out. As I see more names making the announcements, I will let you know.

The allegations seem to be mostly about previous management and others, but I would consider adding some kind of dislike relationship between all of the talent who are leaving and Scotty Mac, who currently owns the promotion, because they are ripping him apart for the "statement" that the company released, and there have been some rumors that he was fully aware of what was going on. The Natural was also accused of these things a few years ago, and it was swept under the rug and he was allowed to remain with the promotion, and that seems to be a point of contention for a lot of the talents who are bailing.

Edited by Gabriel

39 minutes ago, El Tiburon said:

In your data, you have a worker named "Jon Quasto" and a worker named "Jonny Loquasto." They are both the same person; Jon Quasto was his name under the NXT banner.  

Will be removed for the next update.

Also just a heads up, there won't be an update of the graphics pack for next month, I'm going through an updating the title pictures, I'm going through getting new images and renaming them seperatly over a titles history, for example here is the WWE/WWF/WWWF titles, although I do admit I missed the newer WWE Cruiserweight title, It's there now seperated from the NXT Cruiserweight title.

Spoiler

PRjvXIy.jpg
33qMKBF.jpg
YqGPlF0.jpg
Bv6XHQX.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FTRKO said:

I'll add them to the list.

Also anyone who likes the big gold belt, there will be multiple generic variants with multiple metals and belt straps, nearly 50.

• Like 1