EWR June 2020/Double Or Nothing 2 Update

A lot of changes in this update. Thanks to HPXSpectrum, I have a huge update of Joshi talents. I also have added a number of AEW jobber wrestlers and Mike Tyson. A number of talents were moved to staff namely Davey Richards, Kris Wolf, Larry Dallas, Misaki Ohata and Takashi Iizuka.

I added Shahid Khan as AEW's owner and make Tony a writer. The Nightmare Factory is their training facility. The only trainers I have for it are Ray Lloyd and Carolyn Cullari.

Going forward EWR updates will coincide with major events (at least until MLW and RoH run regularly.) The schedule being:
July: Reflecting events related to TakeOver: In Your House and Fyter Fest
September: Reflecting events related to a possible Takeover, SummerSlam and related to All Out (happens early in September)
December: Reflecting events related to Bound for Glory?, Full Gear?, a possible TakeOver: War Games and Survivor Series)

I have a full and a lite data for this update.

Full: data, all logos, banners and a good portion of the pictures for Staff and workers

Lite: data and pics for new workers

Copying EWR data save:

Spoiler

How to succesfully import data.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Excalibur and Taz are commentators for AEW Dark for the past month or so, would it be time for Excalibur to be added to staff since Taz is Brian Cage's manager and Excalibur has been retired since 2007?

Also, Ken Anderson has been gone from NWA since Into The Fire; apparently, he left over some personal issues regarding himself. And speaking of NWA, the staff needs an update, mostly from a production/writers standpoint.

Edited by EWFan2004

9 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Excalibur and Taz are commentators for AEW Dark for the past month or so, would it be time for Excalibur to be added to staff since Taz is Brian Cage's manager and Excalibur has been retired since 2007?

Also, Ken Anderson has been gone from NWA since Into The Fire; apparently, he left over some personal issues regarding himself. And speaking of NWA, the staff needs an update, mostly from a production/writers standpoint.

If I can get production and staff I'll fix NWA.

As for Excalibur the reason I kept him as a worker is since he is also announcing for PWG. If I hear PWG has let him go, l'll gladly move him back to being a staff.

• Like 2

This seems to be their staff, per Wikipedia and various NWA Powerrr episodes that sorts out their staff:

Referees:
Brian Hebner, Robert King. and Mike Posey

Broadcast team:
David Marquez, Kyle Durden, Joe Galli, Stu Bennett, and Sean Mooney (not sure if counted as announcers but Durden and Mooney are backstage interviewers, as well as commentators themselves when called up)

Corporate staff: (production maybe?)
NWA President Billy Corgan
Billy Trask   Director of television
Dave Lagana  Vice president and Executive director
Krista Wayner Accountant of Lightning One
Maureen Tracy Director of Operations

And Bill Behrens & Matt Conway are listed as their being their main producers/road agents

11 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

This seems to be their staff, per Wikipedia and various NWA Powerrr episodes that sorts out their staff:

Referees:
Brian Hebner, Robert King. and Mike Posey

Broadcast team:
David Marquez, Kyle Durden, Joe Galli, Stu Bennett, and Sean Mooney (not sure if counted as announcers but Durden and Mooney are backstage interviewers, as well as commentators themselves when called up)

Corporate staff: (production maybe?)
NWA President Billy Corgan
Billy Trask   Director of television
Dave Lagana  Vice president and Executive director
Krista Wayner Accountant of Lightning One
Maureen Tracy Director of Operations

And Bill Behrens & Matt Conway are listed as their being their main producers/road agents

I caught a number of this from Wikipedia.

Crimson was added as a non-worker staff member (bodyguard) and had trainer ticked.

I added Mooney as an announcer for NWA (he had a similar role in WWE in the 1990's hosting a number of MSG and other local cable shows and Prime Time Wrestling matches). Kyle Durden isn't currently in the game (he was prior to the purge due to streamlining of the data.) I think Durden would be production.

Mike Posey is in the game but not as a staff. He is listed still as a worker. He has wrestled this year but has only worked 25 matches since 2017 ended but besides two matches he hasn't wrestled since the NWA became regular in September... Robert King could be in the game but if he is he isn't under that name...

Lagana is a writer in game.

Behrens and Conway have both become agents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hellraiser said:

Justin King, who is Robert King's brother and has worked for the WWE in the past, is in the game. Robert isn't IIRC. 

I didn't realize he was Justin's brother. I know King is a VERY common last name.

Also an update Conway is listed as a writer. I have to double check if the NWA needs multiple writers since Behrens and as of right now Pat Kenney are the agents in game.

I have a few wrestlers that I may need to delete due to alter egos:

I have seen similar ages for Zane Dawson and Zane Riley, look fairly similar looks and their cagematches profiles show no overlaps https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=14408&page=4 https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=17214&page=4

Fire Ant and Orange Cassidy have long been "confirmed rumor" to be the same person due to an old MySpace video showing CHIKARA training with Fire Ant looking like Orange Cassidy. Plus Fire Ant hasn't been seen since King of Trios.

I hope someone can help with this.

9 hours ago, C-MIL said:

Zane Dawson and Zane Riley are two different people.

OK I wasn't quite sure.

On 06/06/2020 at 12:38, EWFan2004 said:

Two quick notes, Tessa and Tully Blanchard aren't still ticked as blood relatives nor is Katie and David Arquette (niece and uncle).

That is fixed. I didn't realize the arquettes were a shoot relation...

19 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Two quick WWE notes, Cathy Kelly left the company before the mass firings, and sadly Howard "The Fink" Finkel passed away.

Fixed the Cathy Kelley as I have been trying to update staff ages and that.

• Like 1

While Curtis Axel's name was reverted to Joe Hennig. Hennig is still under WWE contract under the Smackdown banner in the pack. Remove Hennig from WWE's roster.

Change Brett Matthews (the former Zack Ryder) to Matt Cordona. He's going under his real name now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Ryder

On 11/06/2020 at 13:22, swibbo said:

While Curtis Axel's name was reverted to Joe Hennig. Hennig is still under WWE contract under the Smackdown banner in the pack. Remove Hennig from WWE's roster.

Change Brett Matthews (the former Zack Ryder) to Matt Cordona. He's going under his real name now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Ryder

Joe Hennig was fixed.

At the time I changed it I didn't know what Zack Ryder was gonna use professionally.

On 11/06/2020 at 18:28, EWFan2004 said:

I might be using the wrong Data pack, but Taz and Mike Tyson are not listed with open contracts.

I'll double check.

Also a heads up birthmonths and ages will HEAVILY be updated. Bare with me on staff since it is harder in some cases.

In Impact, OVE has broken up and Jake Crist has joined the Cancel Culture as Jacob Crist. Also, Moose in the TNA World champion, so not sure if you wanna add that into the game...

Over in AEW, Allie has ditched The Bunny gimmick, delete the BBB stable, so list her as QT's manager and seductress or troublemaker and reband her as Allie. Brandi should be a face/cheerleader and Dustin's manager even though she's the Natural Nightmares manager.

Edited by EWFan2004