Sign in to follow this  
mkpunk

EWR June 2020/Double Or Nothing 2 Update

A lot of changes in this update. Thanks to HPXSpectrum, I have a huge update of Joshi talents. I also have added a number of AEW jobber wrestlers and Mike Tyson. A number of talents were moved to staff namely Davey Richards, Kris Wolf, Larry Dallas, Misaki Ohata and Takashi Iizuka.

I added Shahid Khan as AEW's owner and make Tony a writer. The Nightmare Factory is their training facility. The only trainers I have for it are Ray Lloyd and Carolyn Cullari.

Going forward EWR updates will coincide with major events (at least until MLW and RoH run regularly.) The schedule being:
July: Reflecting events related to TakeOver: In Your House and Fyter Fest
September: Reflecting events related to a possible Takeover, SummerSlam and related to All Out (happens early in September)
December: Reflecting events related to Bound for Glory?, Full Gear?, a possible TakeOver: War Games and Survivor Series)

I have a full and a lite data for this update.

Full: data, all logos, banners and a good portion of the pictures for Staff and workers

Lite: data and pics for new workers

Copying EWR data save:

Spoiler

How to succesfully import data.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Iron" Mike Tyson now in EWR? Oh, sweetness.

Excalibur and Taz are commentators for AEW Dark for the past month or so, would it be time for Excalibur to be added to staff since Taz is Brian Cage's manager and Excalibur has been retired since 2007?

Also, Ken Anderson has been gone from NWA since Into The Fire; apparently, he left over some personal issues regarding himself. And speaking of NWA, the staff needs an update, mostly from a production/writers standpoint.

Edited by EWFan2004

9 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Excalibur and Taz are commentators for AEW Dark for the past month or so, would it be time for Excalibur to be added to staff since Taz is Brian Cage's manager and Excalibur has been retired since 2007?

Also, Ken Anderson has been gone from NWA since Into The Fire; apparently, he left over some personal issues regarding himself. And speaking of NWA, the staff needs an update, mostly from a production/writers standpoint.

If I can get production and staff I'll fix NWA.

As for Excalibur the reason I kept him as a worker is since he is also announcing for PWG. If I hear PWG has let him go, l'll gladly move him back to being a staff.

• Like 2

This seems to be their staff, per Wikipedia and various NWA Powerrr episodes that sorts out their staff:

Referees:
Brian Hebner, Robert King. and Mike Posey

Broadcast team:
David Marquez, Kyle Durden, Joe Galli, Stu Bennett, and Sean Mooney (not sure if counted as announcers but Durden and Mooney are backstage interviewers, as well as commentators themselves when called up)

Corporate staff: (production maybe?)
NWA President Billy Corgan
Billy Trask   Director of television
Dave Lagana  Vice president and Executive director
Krista Wayner Accountant of Lightning One
Maureen Tracy Director of Operations

And Bill Behrens & Matt Conway are listed as their being their main producers/road agents

11 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

This seems to be their staff, per Wikipedia and various NWA Powerrr episodes that sorts out their staff:

Referees:
Brian Hebner, Robert King. and Mike Posey

Broadcast team:
David Marquez, Kyle Durden, Joe Galli, Stu Bennett, and Sean Mooney (not sure if counted as announcers but Durden and Mooney are backstage interviewers, as well as commentators themselves when called up)

Corporate staff: (production maybe?)
NWA President Billy Corgan
Billy Trask   Director of television
Dave Lagana  Vice president and Executive director
Krista Wayner Accountant of Lightning One
Maureen Tracy Director of Operations

And Bill Behrens & Matt Conway are listed as their being their main producers/road agents

I caught a number of this from Wikipedia.

Crimson was added as a non-worker staff member (bodyguard) and had trainer ticked.

I added Mooney as an announcer for NWA (he had a similar role in WWE in the 1990's hosting a number of MSG and other local cable shows and Prime Time Wrestling matches). Kyle Durden isn't currently in the game (he was prior to the purge due to streamlining of the data.) I think Durden would be production.

Mike Posey is in the game but not as a staff. He is listed still as a worker. He has wrestled this year but has only worked 25 matches since 2017 ended but besides two matches he hasn't wrestled since the NWA became regular in September... Robert King could be in the game but if he is he isn't under that name...

Lagana is a writer in game.

Behrens and Conway have both become agents.

• Like 1

Justin King, who is Robert King's brother and has worked for the WWE in the past, is in the game. Robert isn't IIRC. 

1 hour ago, Hellraiser said:

Justin King, who is Robert King's brother and has worked for the WWE in the past, is in the game. Robert isn't IIRC. 

I didn't realize he was Justin's brother. I know King is a VERY common last name.

Also an update Conway is listed as a writer. I have to double check if the NWA needs multiple writers since Behrens and as of right now Pat Kenney are the agents in game.

Two quick notes, Tessa and Tully Blanchard aren't still ticked as blood relatives nor is Katie and David Arquette (niece and uncle).

I have a few wrestlers that I may need to delete due to alter egos:

I have seen similar ages for Zane Dawson and Zane Riley, look fairly similar looks and their cagematches profiles show no overlaps https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=14408&page=4 https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=17214&page=4

Fire Ant and Orange Cassidy have long been "confirmed rumor" to be the same person due to an old MySpace video showing CHIKARA training with Fire Ant looking like Orange Cassidy. Plus Fire Ant hasn't been seen since King of Trios.

I hope someone can help with this.

9 hours ago, C-MIL said:

Zane Dawson and Zane Riley are two different people.

OK I wasn't quite sure.

On 06/06/2020 at 12:38, EWFan2004 said:

Two quick notes, Tessa and Tully Blanchard aren't still ticked as blood relatives nor is Katie and David Arquette (niece and uncle).

That is fixed. I didn't realize the arquettes were a shoot relation...

Two quick WWE notes, Cathy Kelly left the company before the mass firings, and sadly Howard "The Fink" Finkel passed away.

19 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Two quick WWE notes, Cathy Kelly left the company before the mass firings, and sadly Howard "The Fink" Finkel passed away.

Fixed the Cathy Kelley as I have been trying to update staff ages and that.

• Like 1

For newly added Larry D you can tick booker and trainer, he runs his own promotion and school in Kentucky (Prime Time Wrestling and Legends Pro Wrestling Academy)

• Like 1

While Curtis Axel's name was reverted to Joe Hennig. Hennig is still under WWE contract under the Smackdown banner in the pack. Remove Hennig from WWE's roster.

Change Brett Matthews (the former Zack Ryder) to Matt Cordona. He's going under his real name now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Ryder

I might be using the wrong Data pack, but Taz and Mike Tyson are not listed with open contracts.

On 11/06/2020 at 13:22, swibbo said:

While Curtis Axel's name was reverted to Joe Hennig. Hennig is still under WWE contract under the Smackdown banner in the pack. Remove Hennig from WWE's roster.

Change Brett Matthews (the former Zack Ryder) to Matt Cordona. He's going under his real name now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Ryder

Joe Hennig was fixed.

At the time I changed it I didn't know what Zack Ryder was gonna use professionally.

On 11/06/2020 at 18:28, EWFan2004 said:

I might be using the wrong Data pack, but Taz and Mike Tyson are not listed with open contracts.

I'll double check.

Also a heads up birthmonths and ages will HEAVILY be updated. Bare with me on staff since it is harder in some cases.

In Impact, OVE has broken up and Jake Crist has joined the Cancel Culture as Jacob Crist. Also, Moose in the TNA World champion, so not sure if you wanna add that into the game...

Over in AEW, Allie has ditched The Bunny gimmick, delete the BBB stable, so list her as QT's manager and seductress or troublemaker and reband her as Allie. Brandi should be a face/cheerleader and Dustin's manager even though she's the Natural Nightmares manager.

Edited by EWFan2004

14 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

In Impact, OVE has broken up and Jake Crist has joined the Cancel Culture as Jacob Crist. Also, Moose in the TNA World champion, so not sure if you wanna add that into the game...

Over in AEW, Allie has ditched The Bunny gimmick, delete the BBB stable, so list her as QT's manager and seductress or troublemaker and reband her as Allie. Brandi should be a face/cheerleader and Dustin's manager even though she's the Natural Nightmares manager.

OVE was fixed as soon as I saw it and I fixed Allie earlier this month.

Spoiler

Both Abadon and Ricky Starks made their AEW debuts tonight and have signed contracts with the company, so written contracts. Though I know Abadon isn't in the game, as far as I know.

Also, Sammy and Jericho have a tag team called Le Sex Gods, as well as a few other tag teams that seem to have sprung up in AEW like Superbad Party (Havoc and Sabain)

34 minutes ago, EWFan2004 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Both Abadon and Ricky Starks made their AEW debuts tonight and have signed contracts with the company, so written contracts. Though I know Abadon isn't in the game, as far as I know.

Also, Sammy and Jericho have a tag team called Le Sex Gods, as well as a few other tag teams that seem to have sprung up in AEW like Superbad Party (Havoc and Sabain)

I was going to add the Havoc/Sabian team and Le Sex Gods so long as I remembered. As I've said several times. My major thing for the next update is updating ages and birthmonths. I have also removed a number of workers who haven't wrestled much in the last two years and no current ties to a promotion on-camera. Some like Paul London are going to be added as staff.

So far the following workers are the unknown birthmonth workers:

Spoiler

Aaron Solo 
Adam Revolver
Adrian Alanis 
Aiden Aggro
Air Adonis
Alex Chamberlain
Alex Herzog
Alex Zayne
Allie Cat
Andras Miyagi 
Anthony Gangone
Aramais 
Ashley Vox
Atlantis 
Bengala AAA
Black Danger 
Black Panther 
Bobby Gunns 
Bobby Moore 
Boomer Hatfield
Canelo Casas 
Chief Deputy Dunne 
Chuck Mambo 
Cuatrero 
Dani Jordyn 
Danjerhawk
Delmi Exo
El Coyote 
EM Demorest
Frightmare 
Gran Guerrero 
Green Ant
Hechicero    
Hijo de Mascara 2000 
Himeka Arita 
Hyperstreak 
Jeff Cannonball
Joe Keys 
Jon Bolen 
Josh Bodom 
Kamik-C 
Kobald 
Kodama 
Kyler Khan (the former Kai Katana/Wani)
Lee Johnson 
Leo (Ninja Turtle)
Leon Ruff 
Liam Gray 
Lionel Knight
Logan Stunt
Matt Makowski
Max Caster 
Mike Reed 
Mini Murder Clown 
Miyuki Takase 
Mobius
Molly McCoy
Musa 
Natsu Sumire 
Natsuko Tora 
Noa Igarashi 
Nobe Bryant 
Nytehawk
Obariyon 
Raj Singh (the former Gama Singh Jr.)
Ranmaru
Ray Lyn 
Razerhawk
Rocky Casas 
Rob Locke
Shaun Cannon
Shawn Dean
Skyler Moore 
Sonico
Steve Pain
Tehuti Miles
Thief Ant
Travis Huckabee 
Tunku Amir
Vanilla Vargas 
Veit Müller
Wheels 
Worker Ant
Yuu
Zachary Cooper
Zane Riley
ZERO

The following workers have confirmed age (wikipedia, luchawiki, cagematch, etc.)

Spoiler

Aaron Draven
Aaron Solo
Adrian Hawkins
Alex Herzog/Alexandre Rudolph
Alex Zayne
Alexander James
Ashley Vox
Atlantis Jr.
Bengala AAA/Arkangel Divino
Bobby Moore
Boomer Hatfield
Boyce LeGrande 
Brian Milonas
Brodie Ray Chase
Chip Day
Chris Metro
Corey Hollis
Damien Wayne
Dan Barry
Dani Jordyn
Danjerhawk
Daniel Swagger
Delmi Exo
Dennis Gregory
EXesS
Greg Excellent
Green Ant
Grim Reefer
JC Metro
J-Sinn
John McChesney
Jon Bolen
Josh Bodom
Kai Katana
King Of The Yukon
Kobald
KUDO
Lee Johnson
Liam Gray
Logan Stunt
Mark Coffey
Max Caster
Mike Reed
Mobius
Molly McCoy
Musa
Napalm Bomb
Nate Webb
Nytehawk
Obariyon
Phoenix Star
Razerhawk
Ricky Starks
Rip Impact
Rob Locke
Robin
Savannah Summers
Shaun Cannon
Shawn Dean
Skyler Moore
Sonico
Sunny Daze
Thief Ant
Travis Huckabee
Tunku Amir
Vandal Ortagun
Vanilla Vargas
Veit Müller
Venum
Wheels
Zachary Cooper
ZERO
Zokre

There is likely more, but this is what I got.

AEW Spoiler:

Spoiler

Abadon will be added if I can get stats for her.

Edited by mkpunk

Actually, Sabian & Havoc's team is known as the Superbad Squad.

• Like 1

I think the answer is "NO" but I've just recently started playing again. Is there a way to integrate these Updates into an existing EWR game? Or will the changes only be reflected if a start a whole new game?