Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

3 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

If Kroenke runs Arsenal anyway like he runs the LA Rams he'll try to find ways out of paying his players when they're of no use to the team anymore anyway.

David Luiz is no use to the team anymore and he was rewarded with a new £120,000 a week contract. :shifty:

It’s not Kroenke persé but Raul Sanllehi. I don’t like him at all.

49 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Arsenal give David Luiz a new contract and give Cedric a permanent deal.

What a great day for all the other clubs fighting for European places 😂

Do Arsenal even fall into this category right now? :shifty: 

• Haha 3

A lot of Premier League Retained Lists coming out today, with a number of players getting released next week.

Nathaniel Clyne is leaving Liverpool.

Oumar Niasse, Cuco Martina and Luke Garbutt are out at Everton.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is leaving Man Utd.

Pablo Zabaleta, Carlos Sanchez and Jeremy Ngakia are leaving West Ham.

Rob Elliot and Jack Colback are out at Newcastle. Matty Longstaff has only extended til the end of the season as it stands.

Meanwhile Borussia Dortmund are signing Thomas Meunier, who was a target for some Premier League clubs.

Just now, Adam said:

A lot of Premier League Retained Lists coming out today, with a number of players getting released next week.

Nathaniel Clyne is leaving Liverpool.

Oumar Niasse, Cuco Martina and Luke Garbutt are out at Everton.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is leaving Man Utd.

Pablo Zabaleta, Carlos Sanchez and Jeremy Ngakia are leaving West Ham.

Rob Elliot and Jack Colback are out at Newcastle. Matty Longstaff has only extended til the end of the season as it stands.

Meanwhile Borussia Dortmund are signing Thomas Meunier, who was a target for some Premier League clubs.

*Sniffs audibly* :shifty:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

What’s this kid like? Is he actually any good?

He's promising, but I dunno. Seems to lack the attitude - and he's also a teeny tiny man-boy who a lot of people think isn't big enough to make it at the top level. He's smaller than Deco by some margin, as a comparison. Nicky Butt, our technical director (I think, our backroom is hard to grasp atm), rates him highly, but he needs to be handled in a certain way to reach his potential.

Hopefully he ends up at say, Dortmund, who can help develop him properly. I think he probably ends up at Inter though, who offered Tahith Chong a big contract that Chong turned down to stay with us.

• Like 1

He's been a "prospect" for years. May never do well. But then again, could sign for a European club now and light things up. Who knows. He's even smaller in size than Lingard as well and has struggled to make any kind of impact. Still wanted him to stay though. 

I remember reading this 2 months ago.

He was playing for the U-16. Never heard his name before then. They said he was still a few years away from playing n the B squad but they also said he was one of the best on his team. Right back. Apparently scored the game winner against Real Madrid in a U-12 final or something like that. 

That's all I know. Could be good, I suppose.