Netflix finally has a reason to exist

apsham

On 24/06/2020 at 12:53, Jimmy said:

I wish teams advanced to further rounds, that's what I want. 

Either like Knightmare where one team progresses as far as they can until a room where none complete...or where maybe a dozen teams start and keep going week after week as teams drop out?
Yeah I would like either of those.

Watched the first one today with the wife and kids. The four year old sensed peril and so enjoyed it while being a bit freaked out throughout - a great combination!

That triplet team deeeefinitely looked over 26, my wife and I said that to each other at the same time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We made it through 3 episodes of this and I think that's basically it. The actual puzzle aspect of each course is lacking. There's the wall, the switch, and the dangerous obstacle in the middle. They change the appearance and theme but in reality it's all the same.

Fortunately some of the contestants have been a lot of fun.