The EWR July 2020/In Your House Update

This month's update is only lite since it is mostly birthdate updates.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ti356i3t8hu405/July_Lite.zip/file

How to succesfully import data.

By folder:
Select the folders you wish to copy from the export folder.
Right click and select copy.
Go into your EWR42 folder.
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

By file:
Select all the files you want.
Right click and select copy
Go into your EWR4-2 folder.
Go into the sub-folder you are transfering over (DATA for data, PICS for worker and staff pictures, etc.)
Right click and select paste.
When asked to update existing files, check yes.

I would STRONGLY advise NOT to do it for a save file.

• Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Great update, but I think another focus should be on stables in the future since Marty is still active in Villain Enterprises and not currently in ROH. Unless he stepped down during this time and I didn't notice.

Also, I think we should dump NWA POWERRRR (or NWA) for the time being because they haven't been able to show any stuff outside of skits on Carneyland since stay at home/lockdown.

Edited by EWFan2004

2 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Great update, but I think another focus should be on stables in the future since Marty is still active in Villain Enterprises and not currently in ROH. Unless he stepped down during this time and I didn't notice.

Also, I think we should dump NWA POWERRRR (or NWA) for the time being because they haven't been able to show any stuff outside of skits on Carneyland since stay at home/lockdown.

I haven't heard anything about Marty's status since ROH announced investigating.

ah, alright, because Marty is not in ROH for the most part.

Also, quick update, Revolution should be deleted since Abyss was Storm's partner, Sal Rinauro finisher should be renamed to the Sal-utation Special (top rope) or as the Phoenix Fury Leg Drop is same move, it should be a top rope move.

Abadon's finishers are the Soul Reaver (a Sky High, normally done when someone is running into her) and the Bloodline DDT, a Raven-style DDT. Both are impact to say the least.

Necro Butcher also stated he has Stage 3 Hodgkins. :( 

Edited by EWFan2004

On 30/06/2020 at 19:22, EWFan2004 said:

ah, alright, because Marty is not in ROH for the most part.

Also, quick update, Revolution should be deleted since Abyss was Storm's partner, Sal Rinauro finisher should be renamed to the Sal-utation Special (top rope) or as the Phoenix Fury Leg Drop is same move, it should be a top rope move.

Abadon's finishers are the Soul Reaver (a Sky High, normally done when someone is running into her) and the Bloodline DDT, a Raven-style DDT. Both are impact to say the least.

Necro Butcher also stated he has Stage 3 Hodgkins. :( 

Those finishers are fixed though I swore I heard the Phoenix Fury Legdrop at one point was a Michinoku Driver. No idea why...

Sad to hear about Necro though.

Well, Sal-utation Special and Phoenix Fury Legdrop are the same thing, a Corkscrew 450 into a leg drop, but for the most part, the names are pretty interchangeable and Sal-utation seems to be the current name..

1 hour ago, NJTNAFan said:

Saw that and I think besides Evolve talents being removed from WWN that aren't in FIP and Shine workers, not much changes besides events. Also Gabe would be moved to WWE since he previously was a consultant.

16 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Saw that and I think besides Evolve talents being removed from WWN that aren't in FIP and Shine workers, not much changes besides events. Also Gabe would be moved to WWE since he previously was a consultant.

In an update I fixed the WWN roster and for now I removed the Evolve workers who do not work in FIP (the women work Shine so they stayed.) I streamlined the rosters to the 2020 events. I need to change the events though.

I know Pillman, Jr. was having the same thing but he has been having trouble getting his release granted.

Oh yeah, the Allie & Brandi tag team has been dubbed the Nightmare Sisters by Dustin, so add them with 5 EXP. Also, you could remove Cody and Brandi from the ELITE and have them in the Nightmare Family, replace them with Matt Hardy since he seems to be a tag along unofficial member.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw that they were in the still in the group. But still add Matt Hardy.

Edited by EWFan2004

7 hours ago, NJTNAFan said:

Saieve Al Sabah demanded and was granted his release from MLW on July 4, 2020 after finding out the promotion's COO, Mister Saint Laurent, had ties to convicted sex offender Chasyn Rance and his Team Vision Dojo wrestling school.

This HAS to be the fastest release since the Claudio to WWE in 2006 issue. I really have to say that Saieve must be stupid to not realize MSL is in MLW. MSL goes back to Court dating back to possibly MLW V1.0 if not the podcast network in 2013... Not whitewashing Rance, but we knew MSL was there.

3 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

I know Pillman, Jr. was having the same thing but he has been having trouble getting his release granted.

Oh yeah, the Allie & Brandi tag team has been dubbed the Nightmare Sisters by Dustin, so add them with 5 EXP. Also, you could remove Cody and Brandi from the ELITE and have them in the Nightmare Family, replace them with Matt Hardy since he seems to be a tag along unofficial member.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw that they were in the still in the group. But still add Matt Hardy.

I think Pillman wanted to go to AEW for sometime now but awaited to be done with his contract until Covid. I won't release him from MLW until he is indeed gone from MLW.

I never removed Cody and Brandi from The Elite since Cody never really "left" the Elite. I just think he and Brandi stopped doing BTE.

Is Matt still with The Elite? I thought he became Private Party's mentor...

• Like 1

I honestly never ever considered Matt Hardy as a full-fledged Elite member; more like an ally - a bit like Jeff Cobb was for The Inner Circle late last year.

19 hours ago, mkpunk said:

This HAS to be the fastest release since the Claudio to WWE in 2006 issue. I really have to say that Saieve must be stupid to not realize MSL is in MLW. MSL goes back to Court dating back to possibly MLW V1.0 if not the podcast network in 2013... Not whitewashing Rance, but we knew MSL was there.

I think Pillman wanted to go to AEW for sometime now but awaited to be done with his contract until Covid. I won't release him from MLW until he is indeed gone from MLW.

I never removed Cody and Brandi from The Elite since Cody never really "left" the Elite. I just think he and Brandi stopped doing BTE.

Is Matt still with The Elite? I thought he became Private Party's mentor...

Hardy was never really a full fledged member of The Elite. He was going to team with them for their war games and ended up just teaming for the stadium stampede. I would add a stable of Him and Private Party called Hardy Party with Matt as the leader

On 16/07/2020 at 15:45, EWFan2004 said:

Corgan has stated that the NWA isn't going anywhere any time soon. 

That's why I figured I would wait on it. I have tried getting IMPACT more up to date with all the new talents and alignments.

I have also removed ECCW. Not that they are closed but most champs have left.

• Like 1

Yeah, that sounds about right with ECCW, if most of the roster leaves, then its safe to take out. NWA is on pause for the most part, so they are waiting to come back. At least with IMPACT, their latest PPV is practically a good jumping off point for stuff since there's new champs, new debuts, etc. I will do a IMPACT roster/alignment check in the future.

12 minutes ago, EWFan2004 said:

Yeah, that sounds about right with ECCW, if most of the roster leaves, then its safe to take out. NWA is on pause for the most part, so they are waiting to come back. At least with IMPACT, their latest PPV is practically a good jumping off point for stuff since there's new champs, new debuts, etc. I will do a IMPACT roster/alignment check in the future.

Yeah i might actually start watching it again. 

• Like 2

In terms of IMPACT, here's what I've been working with my tooling.

Chase Stevens and James Mitchell should be gone from the roster. I think Chase only worked one or two shows because of Moose's Champion of TNA gimmick and James Mitchell was "killed" off, similar to Allie's departure from the company.

Crazzzy Steven's finisher is the Flying Top Rope DDT, so King Kill 33 should be the primary and secondary finisher.

Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, EC3, Eric Young, Heath Miller (though going by just Heath), and Brian Myers, who debuting soon, should have open contracts with IMPACT. Even though they signed contracts with them and are looking to go back to New Japan, in the case of the Good Brothers, written for now but open later if or when they get back to NJPW.

Spoiler

As for recent of the last PPV and their most recent episode of IMPACT, the Motor City Machine Guns are Tag Team champs, Deonna is the Knockouts champ, Bey for X, and Eddie Edwards as their World Champ.

Oh, Sami and Ken are a Odd Couple tag team nicknamed The World's Most Dangerous Tag Team, WMDTT for short. WMDTT = 5 exp, active.

I would have to go open what the gimmicks are, but that's posting for another time since its hard to place some gimmicks in IMPACT. Events need a retooling, too. Next time, tho.

Edited by EWFan2004