The EWR July 2020/In Your House Update

2 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

In terms of IMPACT, here's what I've been working with my tooling.

Chase Stevens and James Mitchell should be gone from the roster. I think Chase only worked one or two shows because of Moose's Champion of TNA gimmick and James Mitchell was "killed" off, similar to Allie's departure from the company.

Crazzzy Steven's finisher is the Flying Top Rope DDT, so King Kill 33 should be the primary and secondary finisher.

Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, EC3, Eric Young, Heath Miller (though going by just Heath), and Brian Myers, who debuting soon, should have open contracts with IMPACT. Even though they signed contracts with them and are looking to go back to New Japan, in the case of the Good Brothers, written for now but open later if or when they get back to NJPW.

Hide contents

As for recent of the last PPV and their most recent episode of IMPACT, the Motor City Machine Guns are Tag Team champs, Deonna is the Knockouts champ, Bey for X, and Eddie Edwards as their World Champ.

Oh, Sami and Ken are a Odd Couple tag team nicknamed The World's Most Dangerous Tag Team, WMDTT for short. WMDTT = 5 exp, active.

I would have to go open what the gimmicks are, but that's posting for another time since its hard to place some gimmicks in IMPACT. Events need a retooling, too. Next time, tho.

I'm actually going to be removing Americans from Japanese touring commitment for now due to the current situation. Yes the game in August/September (whenever you start it, it would be the next month) would ruin that, but it reflects the real world at the start.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Yeah, even though the next touring dates for the game, American wrestlers are likely going to be picked up with Japanese touring commitments.

After checking wikipedia, I'm also including Bad Luck Fale, David Finlay, Kenta, Mike Bailey, Mikey Nichols, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Toa Henare and Will Ospreay in the list. Once they reappear, I'll add them back to their respectful touring commitments.

• Like 1

Outside of what I mentioned up above, I've decided to go through IMPACT roster and give it a swift update, as best as I could.

Men's

Ace Austin (Heel, but his gimmick should be either be Arrogant or Cocky)

Acey Romero (no change)

Adam Thornstowe (no change, but I think Reno Scum are heels now.)

Alex Shelley (Tweener)

Brian Myers (unsure, he's debuting soon)

Chris Bey (Heel, Cocky)

Chris Sabin (Same with Shelly, Tweener)

Cody Deaner (no change)

Crazzy Steve (no change)

Daga (no change. but I haven't seen him work in IMPACT, yet)

Dezmond "Dez"" Xavier (unsure)

Doc Gallows (Def Face, set as Badass)

Ethan Carter III (EC3) (this is tricky, I would set him as No Gimmick Needed, but his Control Your Narrative gimmick seems to say otherwise but I would go with No Gimmick Needed)

Eddie Edwards (Face)

Eric Young (Heel, Psycho)

Ethan Page (no change)

Fallah Bahh (no change)

Heath (Like EC3, No Gimmick Needed, but I need more of Heath to see)

Hernandez (no change)

Jacob Crist  (unsure, since they pretty much dumped the Cancel group)

Jake Something should called Jake Deaner or Cousin Jake , but otherwise no change)

John E. Bravo (Tanya's manager, and is her lackey and comedy character too. So lackey.)

Johnny Swinger Okay, the Swing Man should have his states updated, at least a bit higher it should. (no change)

Josh Alexander (no change)

Karl Anderson (Face & Badass)

Ken Shamrock  (no change)

Larry D (no change)

Luster the Legend (likewise with Adam)

Madman Fulton (he's paired with Ace Austin, similar to Rhino so maybe set as Man Beast?)

Moose  (I would change it to Egomanaic since he seems to thinking he's the rightful TNA champson, or he's just crazy. Badass is fine, but its either of those three.)

Raj Singh  (no change)

Rhino (no change)

Rich Swann  (no change)

Rob Van Dam (Not sure, yet. But def. have him as Tweener or Heel/Cool)

Rohit Raju  (no change)

Sami Callihan (Face)

Shera  (BFG can't work unless he's a face, so I would set it as Bodyguard or Monster, so you would have to tick menacing)
Note: Its possible to remove the other members of the Desi Hit Squad from the roster since Rohit Raju is the only one still working at the company.

TJP (no change)

Tommy Dreamer (no change)

Trey Miguel (no change)

Willie Mack (no change)

Zachary Wentz (no change)

Knockouts

Alisha Edwards (make into active wrestler, Lower Mid-card)

Deonna Purrazzo (Heel/Leg. Athlete, she works her submission style)

Havok (no change)

Jordynne Grace (no change)

Kiera Hogan (no change)

Kimber Lee (sadly, Kimber Lee has been treated as a jobber, so Underdog?)

Kylie Rae (no change, finisher is called Smile to The Finish)

Madison Rayne (no change)

Nevaeh (no change)

Rosemary (no change, but Tweener and Supernatural gimmick)

Su Yung/Susie (no change)

Tasha Steelz (she's been teaming with Hogan, Heel/Old School Heel)

Taya Valkyrie (no change)

Tenille Dashwood (no change, finisher is still called Emma Lock should be Spotlight, Impact)

And that's about it for Impact's alignments and roster updates. If I did miss anything or if someone is more deep into the lore than I am, please do help.

• Thanks 1

Okay, quick note: I believe The Desi Hit Squad is active, I think outside of Rohit, they aren't able to be flown out to wrestle for IMPACT because of travel restrictions.

2 hours ago, EWFan2004 said:

Okay, quick note: I believe The Desi Hit Squad is active, I think outside of Rohit, they aren't able to be flown out to wrestle for IMPACT because of travel restrictions.

Yeah Gama is likely kept home. Surprised Shera hasn't been there...

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic